Chapter 20

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20

After the wedding was over, now what was left were a few rituals that had to be done when the new couple would get to their home for the first time. Everyone expected the bride to be led to the Khurrana mansion but on Rohan's request, after the rituals were done they were escorted to Rohan's flat were just the two of them would be starting a new chapter of their lives. At the moment they were on the way to Taara's new home, their little happy world that both of them had to fill with a lot of love, memories and happiness.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

'Just a few more minutes and I'll be at Rohan's.... sorry our home. God I'm so nervous. We are going to be alone. I regret not watching those movies with Rhea or else I wouldn't be so blank about a wedding night!'

I was feeling really nervous and low-key scared of what it would be like to live with Rohan all by myself. I can do a bit of house chores like cooking etc. but I will ask him to help me with all that.... WAIT! Why will I ask? He has to help! He is my husband now, or else what is the use of getting married?

I started thinking about the different scenarios of us cooking together, having late night talks, being all cute and mushy but at the same being mature helping out each other in whatever problems we would be facing.

'If I conquer the TV remote to watch my favorite shows will he be okay with that? What if the timing clashes with his football match... His face must be a sight to see!! Hehehehe!!'

I giggled.

"What are you smiling at wifey?" I heard a low whisper making me jump out of my wits.
With wide eyes I clutched my heart.

"Nothing." I smiled.

I felt a hand grazing the exposed side of my waist.

"What are you-?" He interrupted me with his finger on my lips.

"We are married now. Don't you remember what you promised on our fairwell day?" He asked with a small smirk.

'How can I forget about something I have been stressing out about?...'

"I remember but not in the car. That poor man will be mortified for his whole life." I said hinting towards the old man who was assigned to get us to our new home.

"Fine. I'll wait but you're not escaping today." He said in low husky voice.

Now this sentence sure gave me butterflies and chills but at the same time it got me a bit nervous. I couldn't really understand if it's just my nervousness or I'm seriously not ready but since I had given my word I made up my mind. There is no turning back. I clutched the fabric of my skirt in my clammy fist waiting to reach our destination.

A few more minutes and finally I could see the tall towering building that was supposedly where the rest of my life was expected to pass. Rohan immediately got out of the car and came to open the door next to me.

He extended his palm for me to hold on with the help of which I stepped to the ground with my skirt slightly raised using my other free hand. Rohan left my hand and pulled out the suitcase that had my clothes and personal items in it. The rest of my things would arrive only by tomorrow. Once again he held my hand and lead me to the lift which directly opened to our flat.

He welcomed me inside. It was a nice one. There was a big living room. The walls were cream colour. The wall behind the large TV was beautifully detailed with grey and golden shiny designs. A grey colour carpet lied at the center over which was a nice shiny glass table. The center of the table was occupied by a snake plant with pebbles covering the soil. The ceiling had small ceiling lights illuminating the area.