Chapter 29

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 29

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

I just wanted to talk.... Ughh! What's wrong with Rohan? I don't think there's anything wrong in befriending anyone, it completely depends on me who I need to be friends with and who I need to avoid. If Neil did something unacceptable or intolerable then Rohan will have to tell me. I cannot break off my relationships just because he wants me to.

Also what is this behavior? He didn't even let me complete. I agree I might have got carried away while talking about Neil but he's a really good friend that I have got after Rhea. I can see he is completely reliable and trustworthy as a friend then what the hell did Rohan find wrong in him? This is giving me a headache.

I have already submitted my leave application so I guess I'll sleep longer. Wait... No! I need to check those reports, then cook breakfast, then take care of mom and her medicines and also water her plants. God! There's so much to do I need to brace myself.

The whole day was tiring yet boring and finally it was night and I slept. This went on for a few more days obviously Rohan still limiting himself to small talks.

★𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 🛸★

My mom seems fine and today is the last day I'll be here. As usual I went through the daily chores from cleaning to her medicine and finally it was evening. I had packed my necessities that I brought along when I came here.

"Mom I'm going out to lock the gate." I said and grabbed the lock.

The gate was just closed when I saw a car stopping infront of me.

*Light and thunder*

It started raining heavily. I ran back inside to get my umbrella and dashed out quickly. There stood a slightly taller lean figure but the darkness didn't allow me to see their face. For sure this dude has got nice jaws but seemingly familiar ones. I went closer and we made eye contact, it was like staring into my own eyes. Huh? Does that make any sense?

A little more closer and....

'Rehan?" Why would my brother from the other mother visit me at this hour? Don't tell me he's here to murder me or something! WAIT! Taara.... Stop overthinking! I think the medicines I took before are messing with my thoughts.'

"If you don't mind can I come inside?" He asked. He lips were trembling as if he was holding back his tears.

"Yeah sure." I opened the gate hesitantly and offered him my umbrella and walked him inside the house.

"Sit here, I'll bring you a towel. If you need to change just tell me I'll get you clothes..." I said and turned to get the clothes.

"Taara, who is it?" My mom came down but the moment she saw Rehan her face went pale.

"Why are you here? And you are completely wet... " My mom said.

*Achoo* "I'm sorry." *Achoo*
Rehan started sneezing.

"Wait I'll get you hot tea, it will help you feel better." My mom went inside the kitchen to get some tea while I rushed inside to get the towel.

By the time I returned back with the towel my mom had already served him some herbal tea.

*Achoo* *Achoo*

"God! You are just like Taara! I'm sure you knew you would get sick then why did you get wet?" My mom started scolding him while she snatched the towel from me and started drying his hair.