Chapter 19

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

I was sitting at the other end of the couch admiring the two important people in my life enjoying a casual chat with each other. They seemed so friendly as if they bonded quite naturally.

"Oh I forgot, Taara go and try the outfit. Tell if you need some fittings to be done." My mother said.

"Okay." I took the dress and headed to my room upstairs.

About half an hour had passed but I was still struggling with the dress because the back string wouldn't let me tie it. It was heavy with hangings on it and kept slipping off from my fingers.

'Urghh! Just obey my dear string. Why do you have to trouble me so much?'

I didn't want to holler from my room especially when there's a guest downstairs but this simply wouldn't work. I had no other choice and I had to get my mom's attention so at last I did what I didn't want to.

"AMMMAAAAA!!! CAN YOU PLEASE COME HERE?!!? AMMAAAA!!!"

I was still struggling when I heard the door unlocking.

"Finally! Mom help me with this string." I said.

I felt movements behind me and the string was done. Suddenly I felt something ridiculously wet on my back.

"AAAHHH!" I freaked out.

I felt a strong grip on both of my shoulders.
"Don't scream baby girl."

'Huh? Rohan? Why?'

"What are you doing here? Where's Amma?" There's no reason for a boy to be in my room while I'm changing without my consent, fiance or not.

I felt his hands snaking through either sides of my waist and pulled me back. I could feel his breath on the side of my neck and again that same wet sensation on my shoulder. He's kissing me!

I wriggled out of his grip. I felt so uncomfortable.

"Rohan I told you I need time. Please don't force this on me." I confronted him.

"I know baby but I just can't help myself. Day by day I'm loosing my control. I need you so bad." He started stepping towards me backing me to the wall.

"Rohan please stop!" I said.

"I can't." He backed me to the wall and he was really close to me. He was looking at my lips.

'Not this again!'

My eyes got watery. I didn't want the farewell incident to happen again.

"ROHAN!!" I shouted.

"Huh?" He stopped as if he snapped out of a trance.

"Shit! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you..." He was genuinely sorry. I can't blame him as well... He have always had issues with self control. The moment I agreed to marry him I had signed up to help him become a better version of himself.

"It's okay... I forgive you. I know it's hard but we can work this out together." I hugged him.

"Thank you for understanding me."he said.

"By the way you look really beautiful in this dress." He said and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear which awakened butterflies in my tummy.

"Thanks." I said being a blushing mess. The kisses itself did a great job now this sudden gentle gesture was throwing me overboard.

"I think we should head downstairs." I said.

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

Thank God she managed to stop me right there otherwise things would have got really bad. I'm sure Taara would have called off the marriage because that's the most Taara thing to do. Sometimes I love the fact that she's so vocal about her opinions but sometimes it gets a bit scary.