Chapter 3

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

I kept running inside the library but suddenly I bumped into someone making both of us land on the floor with a loud thud.

"Oow!"the other person groaned.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't see you there-" I was ranting but soon I was cut off by the other person.

"Stupid if you are done ranting then pull me up!" Stupid? Huh? This voice is familiar. I looked at the other person's face only to discover that it was Rhea.

"Oh!" I pulled her up onto her feet.

"What happened? Why were you running as if you saw a ghost?" She asked.

"I did see one." I muttered.

"Rohan right? I knew it. His morons came and gave these to me." She showed my books and papers that were neatly place on our favorite table in the library.

We immediately selected a book for ourselves to read and sat on our seats. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence, not an awkward one. After a few minutes I could feel a stare on me.

Rhea was staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked without taking my eyes from my book.

"I think Rohan really like you."she said suddenly grabbing my attention.

"Come on Taara, you can't be so naive. The way he looks at you clearly screams that he loves you a lot. The whole campus knows that he is a really rude person with whom no one would ever mess up with but for you he is really soft." She said.

"But I feel like it's just a sick obsession. Soon he will get over it and he will find a new one." I said.

"I agree he is obsessed but this that obsession which you feel when you fall way too deep for someone. You know we both are cousins right even though we are not so close now but we do know each other." She said and I nodded my head.

" I heard from some of my cousins that he really likes you and he has discussed this is with them. Heck, he even showed the picture of his dream girl and sis it was your pic" she said.

"How embarrassing~~!!" I whined.

"Why didn't you tell me before stupid?" I shouted at her. The librarian rushed in and warned us to be quiet. I nodded my head and apologized with an awkward smile. She adjusted her spects and left and I left a sigh that even I didn't know I was holding.

"See Taara that guy genuinely loves you, I think you should give him a chance. I don't like him at all but see he is not playing with you. Moreover you like him too." She said in a serious voice.

"I know, it's just that I am not ready for a relationship. I want to focus on my dreams. Also I want to be the support system of my mom. Just like how she always kept her lap free for me to sleep on I need to be the shoulder she can always rely on. A relationship will always be a hindrance especially if it is someone as psycho as Rohan. You belong to his family and you yourself had told me about his anger issues. I have seen it live in so many incidents in the campus then how can you expect me to try this out?" I asked.

"Hmmm. I understand but be careful around him. These days he is actually trying to make his love life happening and I can tell you that he is not gonna leave any stone unturned."she said to which I nodded.

THUDDDD!!!

I heard a loud noise but didn't see anyone so I ignored it. We continued reading. After a few hours of studies we got freshen up in our hostel room and dozed off to sleep.

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

I chased Taara inside the library but I couldn't find her anywhere. I kept on scurrying the different sections of the library and suddenly I heard a familiar voice speaking about me. I heard them tell my name which picked up my interest. I hid myself behind a book shelf and eavesdropped Taara's and Rhea's conversation.

I was listening to their conversation and heard Taara telling Rhea why she has a problem with relationships. I could see Rhea was trying to convince her to try this out but she was being really stubborn and eventually Rhea had to give in to her stubbornness. I was so much lost in their conversation that I clumsily hit a book making it fall on the ground with a loud thud. Taara turned back to see what was the sound about but I immediately crouched down and hid myself.

She would be really upset if she knows that I eavesdropped their conversation. I quietly tiptoed far from her seat and exited the library. Now finally I know why Taara is running away from me but it's really unfair of her to think that my love is just a fling and nothing else. I too agree I'm obsessed but the reason for this obsession is my love, my passion towards her. She will understand this really soon.

I got back to my home and was welcomed by my mom. I greeted her with a quick peck and dashed to my room.

"After you shower come downstairs for dinner." My mom screamed from downstairs.

I was happy that I was able to hold Taara so close to me and it felt so perfect. This one moment made me feel more worth than my whole existence but I was still disappointed about Taara's take on relationships. But hey she likes me and she does feel things about me.

To be continued.......