Chapter 2

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2

The lectures were done for the day. Taara and Rhea decided that they would grab a refreshing coffee from the cafeteria.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

We were walking towards the cafeteria when we halted on our steps only to see Rohan standing in front of the cafeteria leaning on his Ducati with an arrogant expression on his face. He was looking straight at us as if waiting for us to approach him.

Our mood was already spoiled and we didn't have the energy to deal with him. We turned our way and walked towards the library to read something since it was our favorite activity to do besides studies and art. Library has always been our safe space.

We were just infront of the library and that's when I dropped my books down.

"Oh shit! Why am I so clumsy?" I started picking up my books and a few papers that slipped out of my books.

"When are you not? Anyways I'll help you." Rhea sassed. I narrowed my eyes.

"I can pick these myself, I can see that you are also carrying a lot of books so you better catch our favourite spot in the library. I'll be back really quick." I said.

"If you say so, but come back quick. I don't like to read alone." She pouted and I cringed.

"Nah sis. You don't look cute at all." I said.

"You are just jealous stupid." She said and vanished amongst the shelves of the library. I shook my head at her childish behavior.

I started picking up the mess I made. I was picking the last paper when I spotted a pair of black Balenciaga just infront of me. I looked up to see Rohan standing there with a mad expression. He hawled me up by holding my fore arms and pinned me on the nearby wall. He looked straight into my eyes with his dark orbs boring into mine.

"Why are you running away from me? You saw me standing there then how dare you turn your back on me?" He growled.

His grip on my arms were hurting me a lot but the intensity of his piercing gaze made me feel butterflies in my stomach. The closeness between our bodies made my heart flutter, I was breaking into cold sweat.

I pushed him asking him to leave me alone but he didn't listen.

"Why can't you get this straight in your head that I love you? I can see that you love me too then why the hell are you stopping yourself?" He shouted at me.

My eyes started to get watery. No one has ever treated me so low, not even my parents. I pushed him with all the strength I had.

"I don't love you! You are just playing with me and please leave me alone if this is some sick prank." I said.

"This is not a prank. I love you a lot."he said.

He came near me.
"Don't you feel anything when I am this close to you?"

He grazed his cold fingers along the length of my arm. "Don't you fell anything when I touch you like this?"

His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips. He slowly leaned in, our faces almost touching. I shut my eyes and pushed really hard.

"No! Please leave me alone." I pleaded him in a defeated tone.

"Why? When I can see that you do feel things then why don't you accept it?" He asked with an annoyed expression.

"I don't and I will never. You are just obsessed. The moment your obsession will come to a hault, everything will be over so let me go." I said and started walking away.

"You can't leave me like that. You like it or not I don't care. You are mine and only mine. Your mine to look at, to hold, to touch, to do whatever I want to. You are my girl.

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

I was loosing my patience with each passing day. It seems like Taara doesn't want to listen at all. If this is going to be like this then fine. If Rohan wants something, he gets it at any cost. My innocent baby doesn't know that the moment I laid my eyes on her, she was claimed by me.

I still remember the day I saw her for the first time. She was standing in the hall way with her schedule in her hand. She looked confused, her lips settled in a small pout, brows furrowed, her cute little nose slightly scrunched when she realized that she is at the wrong place. She looked absolutely adorable with black locks flowing with the gentle breeze that swayed past her. I was mesmerized.

The first day of the college and she was a fresher. Me along with my group were picking up on the new kids and having fun seeing them embarrassed. Some were asked to dance, some to do other weird things. We saw Taara and we approached her.

"New here?" I asked to which she responded with a small yes. She excused herself and turned away but one of my friends stopped her.

"But we don't think you can leave just like that fresher." He said to which I nodded.

"You will have to do something for us. Now the question is what should we want you to do for us? Hmm...." They acted as if they were thinking but before they could ask for something else I said, "sing."

I don't know why but her voice was strangely soothing and I assumed that she is a good singer. She was quite for a second but then she started singing. She had a really beautiful voice but the nervousness that laced her vocals amused me, I found it cute. The height difference was not helping at all. All of a sudden I felt like protecting her from everyone around us and keep her all to myself.

Back then I was not sure if it's love or some strange fondness which ultimately resulted in a long one year of neglecting my own feelings but soon I realized that I had fallen in love, way deeper than I could ever imagine. My days started in her thoughts and nights ended in her memories.

This spark actually started when the next day she thanked me with a genuine, sweet smile because I had helped her to find her class that day after the singing was done. No one had ever treated me like that. Most of the people around me either look at me with fear, respect or greed of getting their things done in an easy way but never with so much genuine gratitude that I saw in her eyes.

Her simplicity got me whipped, her beauty got me mesmerized, her aura got me trapped in her and I realized that there is no way out of this. I realised that finally I have found my love, my girl, my Taara.

Just a few moments back when I towered her she looked so cute. She was scared, I could hear her heart beating like crazy but she put up her cold expression, thinking I would buy it. She looked perfect under me.

'She would make a good sub.' I smirked at my thought. It was a really nice feeling to be physically close to her.

All this while I have been admiring her from far but now I need her so badly that it's driving me insane. From last few days I'm trying to make it so obvious how much I need her but she is deliberately pushing everything away. I have a hunch that the feelings are mutual. I do feel that my presence is affecting her but she is not accepting it.

She pushed me away and walked into the library. I was not ready to let her go so easily, not when a little more pushing can get me my answers. If things are going to go the hard way then be it but I will not stop after coming so far. I chased her inside the library.

'You will be mine just wait and watch babygirl.'

To be continued.