𝟙𝟝 - Shower Sex 🥑

˜*°•.Chapter Content and Note.•°*˜

Spanking, Mirrors, Shower sex, Against the wall.

This is [Part Two] of the chapter 'Caught'.

I am way too sick and unmotivated right now. This is not good. I might redo it in the future.

Word count: 1383

˜*°•.˜*°•🍋•°*˜.•°*˜

Rantaro had ended up helping Shuichi clean up, he felt too guilty about leaving the other. Once he'd been cleaned up and had decided to cook a late dinner for the three, Rantaro felt comfortable leaving him. Shuichi felt bad that Rantaro had truly believed he was ill, but that soon changed as he became excited about cooking his favourite meal.

Rantaro and Kokichi stepped into the bathroom, needing to take a shower of their own. Why not shower together and save water? At least, that's the excuse Kokichi gave. Stepping into the glass case, the two began casually washing. All Rantaro hoped was that Kokichi didn't glance down since his slight erection hadn't gone away. Watching Kokichi rub his body in an almost teasing manner didn't help.

"Can I wash you Rantaro?" Kokichi asked, head tilted to the side with eyes full of innocent pleading. How could he say no?

"Sure, if you want," Rantaro smiled. Kokichi lathered his hands in soap and placed them on the greenette's chest, rubbing circles on his torso and gradually trailing lower. Fuck. Rantaro groaned as Kokichi's hands reached his v-line before wrapping around his dick. "H-Hah, Kokichi..."

Kokichi didn't let up, his hand moved faster as Rantaro closed his eyes. Welp, if his erection wasn't obvious before, it definitely was now. "I want to fuck you too," Kokichi whispered.

Rantaro cracked open his emerald eyes and smirked at the smaller man. He couldn't help but chuckle. Kokichi rarely topped him, he only ever topped Shuichi. Gasping, Rantaro didn't expect the other to slap his ass hard. The sound echoed in the enclosed bathroom. "You think I'm joking?"

The greenette released an involuntary whine. "Enjoy the thought?" Kokichi smirked. He spanked the other again, encouraging a moan from Rantaro.

Rantaro yelped as the smaller male shoved him against the glass, he could see himself in the bathroom mirror. "Watch as I spank you," Kokichi chuckled. Nodding, Rantaro refused to break his gaze from the mirror. It was odd for him to be in such a position, but he didn't hate it. He preferred to top but this was still enjoyable. 

His chest pressed against the glass, a slight yellow tint reflecting in his reflection. With hands beside his chest and an expression full of lust, Rantaro wondered how endearing he looked to Kokichi. "Now, how many should I give you?"

"Whatever you want," Rantaro puffed. He didn't want to give Kokichi a number. The other would be able to use it as a way to gauge his excitement.

"How about ten? That seems like a good number, right?~" Kokichi sang. "After all, you haven't been topped in a while, have you?" Rantaro shook his head.

Rantaro's hands tensed as Kokichi slapped his ass hard again. He hadn't been told to count so he didn't try. Kokichi continued to spank him, making him lurch into the glass each time. The greenette didn't expect it to feel as good as it did, he'd forgotten why he liked it so much. Trying not to moan proved futile as he watched his mouth hanging open, releasing moan after moan. It was embarrassing to watch himself like this, but if Kokichi wanted something so harmless then why not?

Kokichi spanked him one last time, massaging the other's raw ass that burned red at this point. Rantaro didn't want that though. "M-More," he panted.

"Oh?~" Kokichi hummed, chuckling. Rantaro could tell he'd been caught off guard. "How many more?"