꧁2꧂

For the last couple of days, the couple did not see or talk to each other. Yeosang stayed over at Woosan's place and Jongho was probably still in his apartment, ignoring each other.

To be honest, Yeosang wanted to talk it out so badly, but he knew that Jongho won't want to. He also couldn't bring himself to at least text Jongho.

Yeosang really needed someone next to him and Wooyoung was the only person who has been with him through everything. He was always the shoulder to cry on, laugh or anything else.

He was really thankful to have Wooyoung by his side, no matter how annoying he knows to be sometimes. When Yeosang came to them while crying his eyes out, Wooyoung comforted him. San was also there for him, giving some of his plushies in a hope to make Yeosang feel better.

Can you imagine that a man who is literally a satan is collecting plushies? But he did not give Shiber to him, of course.

What did made him a bit better were their hugs and comforting words. Even though their advices helped Yeosang a lot, he couldn't stop thinking about Jongho.

Was this an end of them? How will he get through this? Is Jongho okay? Are they going to get back together?-

"You are overthinking again." Wooyoung's voice cut off his train of thoughts.

Yeosang turned his head to look at his friend. He was leaning against the wall with his hands crossed together over his chest, smiling at Yeosang sadly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

The older male sighed and nodded, looking at his hands. He forgot he was holding a small turtle plushie that he got from San.

Wooyoung came to sit down next to him, grabbing his hand in a comforting way. They did not talk for a few moments, letting the silence cut in as they rubbed their hands together.

"Yeosang, you should talk to him."

He sighed. "You know I can't. I can't bring myself to start even texting him, let alone talk to him!"

"But you can't continue doing this! You are hurting yourself and him also, Yeosang. San was with him yesterday and he was looking so tierd and sad. Try talking some sense into him because he won't listen to anyone except you." Wooyoung replied.

Yeosang rubbed his eyes in annoyance. Why wasn't Jongho taking care of himself? The things between them might be loose, but Yeosang still cares for Jongho and doesn't want him to be bad.

"But first take care of yourself. Take a shower or something, it will make you feel better and you won't look like a shit anymore."

Yeosang smiled a bit to his best friend before
furrowing his eyebrows.

"Are you saying I stink?"

"I'm not saying you stink, you just look like a shit." Wooyoung shrugged.

"Yah! Jung Wooyoung!" He threw a pillow at him.

Wooyoung giggled as he moved away, running away from Yeosang.

"Nooo! I gotta look good before my date with San!"

Yeosang rolled his eyes before letting him run off. Sitting back down and letting his thoughts flood his mind, Yeosang thought about Jongho again.

It's like a possesion. He couldn't think about anything else except for him. He sighed before getting to his room to get stuff so he could shower and try to relax himself a bit.

It really did help him, actually. His mind relaxed as the warm water ran over his body, it was like a hug from someone.

Hug from Jongho. He hoped he would be able to feel it once.

Yeosang wore his clothes and went downstairs while drying his hair with a towel. Just as he got down, doorbell ringing was heard.

His eyebrows furrowed together. Did Wooyoung come back from their date because he forgot something?

Expecting to see Wooyoung and no one else, he opened the door without hesitation. Yeosang's eyes widened as he saw who was there.

Jongho was standing there with his hands crossed over his chest, staring at him with a suprised expression. It was like he didn't expect him to open the door too.

His eyes were bloodshot and the eyebags made it seem like he didn't sleep for 2 years. Wooyoung wasn't lying when he said Jongho was a mess because he truly was.

Yeosang swallowed hard, eyes not leaving the male for at least minutes.

"Hey.." Jongho started.

"Can we talk?"

Fuck. Yeosang thought.