꧁4꧂

The days started passing and Jongho slowly tried becoming closer to Yeosang.

It took him time to start being touchy with his boyfriend again by hand holding only, it was the only thing that didn't trigger Jongho.

There was no rush between them. Yeosang wanted his boyfriend to feel comfortable and loved before anything so he did not force Jongho on it.

In fact, Yeosang has been staying at Jongho's house for the last 2 weeks. It was because he didn't want Jongho to be alone. Him and Woosan felt relief as he left their house so he was not interrupting their 'personal time and space'.

We all know what they do behind closed doors.

Today was just another normal day for them.
Yeosang was doing his assignment on laptop when Jongho said he was going to be in the gym, leaving him alone to clear his mind.

He also said he needed to get rid of some stress which was not really weird, to be honest. All of it happend so sudden and Yeosang did not blame it on him, instead letting him go.

On the other side, Jongho was going insane by his own thoughts. It only revolved around Yeosang and the question "what is next?"

He tried switching themes a lot, and one thing was stuck in his mind.

Ever since their relationship begun, he had no time to kiss Yeosang. How did he survive all of this? He was being so cold and distant towards him, yet he said nothing and continued acting like nothing was happening at all.

Yeosang really is an angel. He even cried when Jongho told him his story which no one did. They all blamed him, and Yeosang was there crying.

All of it made his head and heart hurt. He started running on a treadmill even faster without noticing it. The music that was playing on his earphones made him not even hear his heartbeat when his eyes closed.

Jongho's breathing fasted up as he ran faster and faster, until it was stopped slowly.

He opened his eyes and saw San leaning on the side of treadmill with his eyebrows lifted up.

San also came to gym often to 'make his abs more visible (like they are not visible enough) and become stonger, even though we all know he wants to make Wooyoung even more whipped for him if it's even possible.

Jongho looked at him with confusion, taking out his earphones and pausing the song.

"You know that taking your frustration out is not going to help you at all." San asked, crossing his hands.

Jongho sighed before getting off the treadmill. Both males started walking to the bench to take a quick break. While the younger was drinking his water, San started talking.

"You know you should talk to him. You are stressed out and taking it out by running is not going to help you to fix your relationship unless you talk to him. You don't know how sad he is right now, all he thinks and talks about is you."

Jongho sighed "I know, but I really can't do it. I can't find any courage to do it. I barely had energy to tell him about mom and dad."

San knew about it too, and apart from Yeosang, he also stayed close to him when everyone left.

"I know it's hard but you need to fix this. Yeosang doesn't want you to be stressed and you need to remember he is also a human. By doing this you are hurting him and yourself too."

"Yeosang needs you and you need him. You know he won't leave you and he will even take professional help if you need it. But first, you need to figure some things out alone." San finished off.