꧁8꧂

Jongho shifted as the sun hitted him in the eyes. He turned around, trying to wrap his hands around Yeosang. What he didn't expect was that he wasn't next to him.

He let out a small groan, turning on his back and taking his phone to look at the notifications before getting up and going to bathroom to do his morning routine.

Jongho went downstairs when he finished. Before he even came, a smile escaped his lips.

A sound of kid's voices were heared mixed with laughs and the smell of pancakes already made Jongho's heart flutter.

He came downstairs, going straight to kitchen where he was greeted with his family.
Hana and Hwan were the two kids that Yeosang and him adopted about a year ago.
Hana was only 3 and Hwan was only a few months old, and thankfully no one judged them about it.

it seems like all of them got used to the life together, specially the siblings. They always had a smile on their faces and were in a happy mood, making the adults also happy.

Even if they weren't their blood, Jongho and Yeosang still loved them like their own.

"Good morning appa! You are finally awake!"
Hana's cheerful voice cut off as she ran to hug him.

Jongho giggled with her, lifting her up and pressing a kiss on her cheek before doing the same to Hwan who was in Yeosang's arm as he baked the pancakes.

"Good morning my little bears, what are you guys doing?"

Yeosang looked at them with a smile and sparky eyes. He loved his family more than anything in this world.

"Helping mama make pancakes!"

"Oh yeah, are they in animal shapes like you always do?"

Hana nodded as Hwan clapped his hands and let out a giggle, making all of them laugh.

"Oh yeah! Can I add sprinkles on top?" she asked with puppy eyes, looking between her parents.

Yeosang laughed "Sure, love. You know where they are?"

Hana nodded, making Jongho let her down.
She ran to the pantry, leaving the two and Hwan there.

Jongho laughed at his daughter's cuteness before taking Hwan from Yeosang's hand, letting him to clean up. The baby squirmed before taking Jongho's cheeks in his hands and giggling.

Yeosang watched them with love in his eyes.

"You guys are so cute together."

Jongho looked at Hwan "You heard this? Say 'mama, you are the cutest." He talked with high pitched voice, taking the baby's hand and pointing at Yeosang.

He slowly walked closer to him while talking to his son, pressing a kiss against Yeosang's cheek.

Jongho turned around and walked back to sit Hwan down into the high chair, walking back to his husband. He wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him closer.

Jongho pressed their lips together, smiling in a kiss with Yeosang doing the same as he wrapped his hands around his shoulders.

Their lips moved in a slow, sensual kiss. They almost forgot about Hwan being there until he let out a small whine, making them pull away but stay close.

It felt pretty nice to have a small moment together in peace after such a long time. The kids are always around and they don't have much time alone as they did before.

Yeosang looked down and petted the boy's hair. "Aw, what's wrong? You hungry?"

Jongho pouted "But I'm also hungry!"