꧁7꧂

6 months after their engagement, the D-day is finally coming tommorrow.

Their wedding day. How funny it felt to say that.

For the last couple of months, Jongho and Yeosang almost have not spent a day separated from each other. And whenever they were at their jobs, they would send each other sweet messages and some...not so holy texts.

Thankfully, none was bothered by that. And they hoped it would stay that way.

  ► ► ► ► ►

Only 17 hours, 13 minutes and 6 seconds left... Jongho thought as he looked at the clock on his phone.

He wasn't nervous when he wasn't thinking about their wedding, but when he does..It's better to be calm and head empty.

A sudden door opening made him pull away from his phone. He looked up and saw Yeosang coming out of the bathroom in his pyjamas and Jongho's shirt while styling his damp hair.

Jongho smiled at him, getting one back. He admired his lover as the male climbed into bed with him and placed his head on his fiance's chest.

"Are you excided for tommorrow?" Yeosang asked while drawing random objects on Jongho's chest.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I am." He pulled him closer and nuzzled his face into Yeosang's hair.

The older let out a small 'hmm' and let the silence cut in. There was something in his mind that he wanted to ask Jongho, but he was afraid.

"Jongho?" He mumbled.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something, but promise that you will answer me honestly."

"Of course, you know I'm always honest with you."

Yeosang sighed and stopped drawing.

"Are you sad that your parents won't come to the wedding tommorrow?"

The silence in the room became too loud when he said that. Jongho took a moment to think about this.

He pulled Yeosang closer if it was possible and sighed.

"To be honest, I am a little upset. But I think it's the best that way. They wouldn't really like you if they knew I was getting married either way."

Yeosang nodded and turned around to look at him.

"It's okay if they don't like me. I also wouldn't really like them when I know about your sitiation now. I also know I would probably say and do some things they wouldn't like in their faces if I would ever meet them."

Jongho chuckled and petted his hair "Calm down, angry bird. They don't have good taste in loving people like I do."

"Like seriously, they deserve nothing good for treating you like that."

"I'm glad I don't keep any contacts with them anymore. But you know what would be the saddest? If we ever decide that we want to adopt a kid, they would never meet them. As for myself, i'm already used to it but..I think that would be so..lame."

"Jongho, it's not lame. It's sad and it's better if you stay away from them. I feel like you would just break down if you see them."

The younger nodded and sighed.

"It's better like this anyway, they won't bother us."

"I guess you are right, but I still feel bad."

"Don't feel bad."

Yeosang nodded and lied on Jongho again.

"They won't bother us when we have se-"