꧁5꧂

And it really did take time, almost 3 months or so.

Jongho was trying his best to become more closer to Yeosang with the help of his boyfriend and also help from the psychologist.

Even though Jongho was ashamed of it, Yeosang was there with him all the time. He cheered him up and let him cry every time he needed it.

He knew his heart wanted more, but his mind was holding him back. All of this was making him so frustrated but after even more time passed.

One day when they were cleaning, Yeosang stumbled and fell onto Jongho, making them almost hug. Even though it was not a real hug, it still meant something.

Jongho took a few seconds to realize what is going on. A moment from his past fleshed through his mind, making him push Yeosang away harshly and make him hit his back on the counter.

His heart skipped a beat at the thought of potentially hurting Yeosang because of his own feelings.

He widened his eyes "I'm so sorry-"

"No, hey. It's okay-"

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to push you away..it's just..a moment-"

Yeosang shushed him, making Jongho to close his eyes in dissapointment. Even though Yeosang said it's okay, he feels like it's not.

Tears started to fill his eyes again, making him feel totally useless.

---------

Jongho has been thinking about hugging Yeosang for a couple of days now. He really wants to do it, but he has been holding back not to hurt Yeosang again after he suddenly pushed him away.

He just couldn't bring himself to do it. He can't take another awkward situation again.

"Jongho, you okay? You are just sitting there and spacing out." Yeosang said as he came from the bathroom.

All these thoughts made him forgot what was he even doing. Jongho cleared his throat and looked at him, his eyes stopping at those perfect lips.

He sighed mentally and shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. Just spacing out."

Yeosang nodded "Tell me if anything is bothering you. I'm always here if you want to talk."

Jongho nodded and watched as he turned around and continued to cook. He couldn't help but think how much he looks like a wife material now, making him smile at himself like an idiot at the thought of marrying Yeosang.

But how can he even marry him when they haven't even kissed yet?

His smile faded away.

That didn't stop Jongho from getting up and coming behind Yeosang, who was too busy cooking ramyeon to realise that. He took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around the tiny waist, feeling the male jump a bit.

Jongho placed his head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent. For almost the first time, he actually felt save and didn't remember his past. Yeosang did not say anything, letting the male back hug him.

He was really proud of Jongho. The moment he told him everything, Yeosang knew he won't leave his side.

He nuzzled his face into Yeosang's neck. It was like he was silently begging him to give him attention. Jongho didn't know when did
he become so clingy himself, but it was okay as long as he doesn't remember anything bad.

The other male was really warm and cozy to hug, making Jongho extra happy about hugging him.

"Jongho.."