|17| Written Exams

━━━━ 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

Inuzaka smirked a bit. "This is going to be fun, at least for those good enough to make the cut, right Sasuke?"

He merely smirked back. "Kiba, be careful you don't want to get overconfident now. Just wait, we're going to blow you guys away."

"What did you think we've been doing? Sitting around picking daisies? You don't know what training means!" Naruto shouted.

Kiba scoffed and looked at Muichiro. "Well then Muichiro, you better be careful, don't want a beauty like you getting hurt."

"Why don't you listen to your own advice." She didn't turn to face him.

Most of them laughed while Kiba blushed in embarrassment. "Man, you're just straight-up brutal."

"I guess I am"

"Hey, you guys." They looked ahead to see a guy with silver hair walking their way. He wore a purple outfit and round glasses.

"You might try keeping it down a little? I mean no offense but you're the ten rookies, right? Fresh out of the academy, I wouldn't go making a spectacle of yourself. This isn't a class field trip."

"Who asked you!? And who are you anyway?" Ino asked.

The guys smirked. "I'm Yakushi Kabuto, but really look around."

They did so to see all the other examiners glaring at them, especially Muichiro. She blinked twice not affected In the slightest. "They got a staring problem or something?" Muichiro said to Naruto who was beside her. The boy just shrugged and looked back a Kabuto.

Kabuto started talking more which kinda of got on Muichiro's nerves. Sakura asked if this was his first time taking the exam. "No, It's my seventh." He replied.

"Woah! Then you must be a pro." Naruto exclaimed.

Muichiro scoffed. "Some pro he is... Couldn't even pass on the second or third time."

He chose to ignore her and pulled something out. Ninja into cards, he called it. "Anybody, you would like to know about?"

Sasuke nodded. "Sabaku no Gaara, Rock Lee... And Tokito Muichiro of the Leaf." Muichiro turned and eyed Sasuke down.

"Man, that's not fun when you know their names," Kabuto muttered, he swiped his hand over the deck of cards twice and pulled out three cards.

He pulled out Lee's first. "He's a year older than you guys. Mission experience: 12 C-Ranked and 20 D-Ranked, His squad leader is Might Gai and in the last twelve months, his Taijutsu has radically improved, but his other skills are pretty shaky. Last year he gained the attention of a talented new Genin but did not participate in the exams. Like you guys, this is his first time. On his teammates are Hyuga Neji and Ten-Ten."