|41| Eye to Eye

━━━━━━ Eye to Eye ━━━━━━

━━ Third person

"Why don't you step out of the room...?" an alarming voice coming from the door asked Naruto but the poor remain petrified in fear.

"Mist Breathing: Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash (肆ノ型 移流斬り Shi no kata: Iryūgiri)"

Muichiro quickly picked grabbed her golden war fan and dashed toward the strange man in front of the door at blinding speeds while a cloud of mist followed her trail

Muichiro quickly picked grabbed her golden war fan and dashed toward the strange man in front of the door at blinding speeds while a cloud of mist followed her trail. She went to deliver a quick upward slash, but the men were able to, fortunately, avoid her attack, while Muichiro's blade made contact with the wall and it into deeply.

Muichiro stood up and looked around confused and shocked. They were so fast, a bit too fast for the liking.

"Is that the last Tokito?..." A deep voice said from behind Itachi, breaking the trace Muichiro was in.

"Mist Breathing..." Muichiro muttered before jumping into the air. "Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist (陸ろくノ型かた 月つきの霞か消しょうRoku no kata: Tsuki no Kashō)" Muichiro backflipped into the air was now above Itachi. She tried to deliver a furry of slashes above him but he simply caught her wrist and forcefully pulled tugging Muichiro to the ground, but the young repelled herself up and tried to kick Itachi but the older dodged and she ended up kicking the blue-faced guy behind Itachi making him go flying backward.

When she landed she tried to pray Itachis hands off of her. Seeing that it was to no use, she stomped her foot on the ground and ice sickles sprung from the floor and started incasing Itachi in it to his surprise. Taking her given opportunity she quickly detached herself from the older and pushed Naruto into their room then slammed the door in Itachi's face.

Muichiro let out a breath of annoyance as she leaned on the door and looked down at her foot which was covered in frost. "Mui-Chan! W-what going on!" Naruto shouted once he came to his senses.

"Jump out the window. We need to get out of here-" But it was too late. The door behind Muichiro slammed open making Muichiro face the same against the wooden floor beside Naruto. Muichiro quickly got up and saw Itachi shivering a bit with the shark guy she had recently kicked standing at the door with a menacing look. They both wore black cloaks with red clouds on them, while the Shark guy had a giant sword strapped to his back.