|23| Force

━━━━━ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲 ━━━━━

━━━━━ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"If you refuse to become a demon, then I guess I'll have to kill you." Akaza quickly dashed towards Muichiro but the young sword-woman returns his

"Mist Breathing: Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash" (肆しノ型かた 移い流りゅう斬ぎり, Shi no kata: Iryūgiri?)

Muichiro dashed towards Akaza in a blinding speed and delivered a quick slash, but Akaza block it with his fish.

They were moving too fast for the spectators who were watching them

They were moving too fast for the spectators who were watching them. They couldn't follow their movement with their eyes only seeing sparks in the process.

"They're moving so fast, a bit too fast that I can't follow their movement."

"Neither can I," Sakura muttered.

While Muichiro and Akaza were clashing, the Upper Moon spoke.

"It's been hundreds of years since I last fought a swordsman like you that's capable to killing us" Akaza pummeled Muttered she partied him with her blade.

"Of course, most of them were Hashira that includes your ancestors and non of them agreed to my invitation."

Muichiro pushed Akaza back, but the Upper Moon came charging back with a kick. Muichiro partied her attack and hold the Upper Moon's arm down with her blade.

"As someone who trained in the same martial arts, I find it hard to understand and they say that only those who be chosen can become a demon." Akaza raised his other arm and was about to chop Muichiro, only to be sliced off.

"She didn't even hesitate, Muichiro sliced that guy's arms," Ino exclaimed as she watched the fight with her mouth wide open.

"Mui-chan Is even keeping up with this guy's speed, I think she can take him on," Naruto muttered.

"But her opponent Is probably not going all out with his full power yet..." Shikamaru says.

"Muichiro-san seems like a completely different person," Lee uttered in disbelief