|36| Tokito v/s Demon

━━━━━━ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 v/s 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀  ━━━━━━

━━ Third Person

Both Daki and Clone Two had Just landed on a tree above Muichiro and Gyutaro. Daki Jumped back to create some distance between them and grumbled. "Why does she keep creating useless clones? Can't she take on the two of us!"

"I don't know... Maybe It's just that she doesn't have time for weaklings like you." The clone stated making a groan and lifting up her sash signalling that she was ready to attack."

"Also apologize to Neji. . . For going after him, even though he had nothing to do with this fight of yours. Though Humans are demons' main source of power, that doesn't mean that you can go after those innocent lives. Kill and eating Is that all you demon know how to do? That's just unforgivable on all accounts."

Daki seemed shocked by this but her eyebrows quickly flew down and veins started coming out of her forehead. "Don't bore me with that same, lame lecture. You think a freak like yourself has the right to talk to me on equal ground?"

"In the red light district, women are commodities. Just like objects. The owner sells them, buys them, brakes them, do whatever they want with them. Freaks have no right to eat food. People who can't do anything won't be treated like humans." Daki stated, just then Clone Three had just jumped onto the same three branches as Clone Four, took outs its blade then pointed at Daki's neck.

"What's wrong? We're just returning all the pain and suffering people did to us and collecting what they owe us. We have to pay our past misfortunes to those who were fortunate or we can't break even..." Daki brought her hand over her forehead covering it for what was about to appear. "That's how we lived our lives. And we killed every single person who had a problem with that, man,"

Daki then removed her hand off from her forehead revealing a third eye on her forehead. The eye has a black splash of water on both sides of it. "Just like you guys. So we'll claw out your windpipes man."

"I can see all your movements because Nii-sans are awake now! This is my true strength!" Daki shouted as she sent some of her sashes over to the clones.

"Who is she lying to?" Clone Three asked Clone Two who just deflected an incoming sash. "I don't know. . ."

Veins started crawling up Daki's forehead as she got irritated at the two clones and how their voice was so calm, they were so much like the real Muichiro. Even though there in a life-and-death situation.

"Haha! You can't even get up close to me!" She exclaimed as she sent a few sashes to Clone Three but jumped back when it saw it coming and was getting too close to it, but it stumbled and fell onto a tree branch. But quickly got up when it saw a few sashes coming their way.

"If you want to prove anything why don't you shut your mouth, and see if you can kill us." It started then jumped up quickly and swung its blade downwards, cutting the incoming sash, that was flowing through it.