|21| Another One

━━━━━ 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

It's right now morning, and the young Tokito had just woken up with a sore back because of sleeping on wood.

'Next time I'm packing my mattress in a scroll.'

Right now she had just finished examining both Naruto and Sasuke, she frowned as the two of them had gained a fever. Nothing that she couldn't handle. She placed some cloth on their forehead to help with the temperature of their body.

Sakura helped in taking care of the two of them. 'I think something happened or something sparked within her because whenever I look at her now, I see a desire to change. A desire to be helpful and useful. A desire not to be left behind. . . . . Interesting.'

To think that she could read all of the just by looking into her. "Hey, Sakura," Muichiro called out she turned around to face the younger. " I need to go fetch some herbs which will help in easing the fever and some water. . . I'll leave those two in your care, you can handle it right?"

She nodded. "I can."

Muichiro wasn't hesitant to leave Sakura to look after them. . . They had moved from the place Muichiro had made to a new place that they have found. A half-opened cave, which Sakura had insisted on.