|35| Brother?

━━━━━━ Brother?  ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ Brother? ━━━━━━

━━━ Third person

Through all Daki's cry an abnormal figure emerges from her body.

The figure was a tall man of a fairly muscular build, with a black-dotted, pale greyish complexion. His anatomy was quite strange in that his upper torso, arms and legs were all extremely muscular, whereas his waist was incredibly skinny, his pelvis jutting out at an unnatural angle.

He possessed thin, green and red eyes, their sclera bright orange, that were slanted drastically downwards at the sides, the kanji for "Upper Rank" (上じょう弦げんJogen) and "Six" (陸ろくRoku) carved across them.

He has unruly black hair that cut sharply off to a brighter green around the crown of his head, worn messily styled with uneven bangs and several hours. His body and face have noticeable ink-like markings in the form of black spots on his body and a flowing water-like pattern on his face.

He wore no shirt, only sporting a pair of baggy blue pants and seven pieces of patterned red cloth to decorate his body, one large one around his neck and three smaller ones around each arm.

"Mist Breathing: Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze (伍ごノ型かた 霞か雲うんの海うみ Go no kata: Kaun no Umi."

Muichiro's clone charges towards him, attempting to use her blades to cut it down by unleashing a flurry of slashes that cover a wide area they were in, but she stopped then notices that Daki and the figure have moved behind it.

It turned around and saw that Daki's head was back on her body, and the figure that came out of her back was there wiping her tears.

"Crying not going to help at least attach your own head yourself, you really are lacking in the brain department, huh." He sarcastically said.

"Man, your face really got burned? Take care of that." He then brought his hand over Daki's eyes wiping away the burn marks that the real Muichiro had given her. "You were born with such a cute face after all."

Muichiro's clone rushed forwards to the male demon and was about to slice his head off but he saw it coming and retaliates - appearing behind the young Tokito clone at unstoppable speeds. Luckily, it defended itself from its attack and as a result is left with a not-so-terrible injury.

"Not bad, you stopped my attack... even though you're just a clone." Gyutaro gripped pair of fashioned from his own flesh and blood, then slowly turned to face Muichiro's clone. "And I struck with the intent to kill, too. Nice man, niiiice."

"Nice skin, no spots, no birthmarks, no wounds. Nice flesh, I can't get any fatter myself. Although you short right now I bet in the future you'd be pretty tall, hey you might even reach 6'0 feet. I'm sure that you're popular with both men and women."