Six

Help From The Bennett WitchPart I

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Help From The Bennett Witch
Part I

▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎

Bonnie is walking through the woods. She walks into the old abandoned house where the witches were burned. There are voices whispering all around her. She goes into the basement and sees that there are four coffins there. She walks toward the coffin that is held up higher than the rest of them and opens it.

A body of a stoned woman is inside. Bonnie reaches out to grab her hand, but she hears a noise behind her and turns around to see Grams. "Grams?"

"Hello, Bonnie," Sheila greeted her granddaughter with a smile. Bonnie ran to hug Grams, embracing her into a hug. "I see that you found Malena Morningstar. Well, not yet really. Your just seeing what they did to her."

Bonnie and Grams pull away from the hug and walk towards Malena's coffin. "Who is she?"

"The actual original mother."

"I thought Esther was the original mother."

"Well, you thought wrong," Ayana said as she appeared beside Grams. "Malena Morningstar is the original mother whose life was taken from Esther and Mikeal."

"Then how come Klaus believed that Esther and Mikeal were his parents?"

"A coven of witches, including Esther and her sister Dahila used all their power to replace the children's memories with different ones," Ayana told Bonnie before she looked at Malena's body. "Malena was a powerful witch and still is. The thing about her was that she used her powers for good unlike Esther."

"Bonnie, you have to give Klaus the coffins back," Sheila told Bonnie who shakes her head.

"I can't. Stefan will kill me if I gave them back to Klaus."

"Stefan should be the least of your worries. You will be going up against the archangel Lucifer, the devil himself and his family."

"Give Klaus the coffins, in order to find Malena," Ayana tells Bonnie who is staring at Malena's body.

"Who's in the coffins that we have?" Bonnie asks her family.

"Klaus's siblings. Finn, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah. Along with Esther who knows the location of Malena's coffin," Ayana answers Bonnie's question.