Nine

Insight

Insight

▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎

"Not going to happen," Jardani says to the Bennett witch. "No way."

After Ayana talked to Malena, she did what she asked and talked to Bonnie. Malena wants Bonnie to do the insight spell on Esther even if she's in the coffin to figure out where she put her body. Then when they figure out the location, Malena wants Bonnie to link Esther to her so when Esther wakes up so does Malena. But the Morningstar family doesn't want Esther to wake up knowing that she try to find a way to kill them.

"Jardani, it could work," Bonnie tells him as the family sits down in the newly built living room. Bonnie was able to leave Elena and Matt to surprise Caroline since she didn't go to school, Bonnie told Elena to text her when they meet up with Caroline. "Ayana said.."

"I don't care what Ayana said."

"We. We don't care what Ayana says," Rebekah said interrupting her father. "We don't think it's a good idea either."

"This could work. It's basically two birds and one stone," Bonnie tells the family.

"I'm afraid that Ms.Bennett has a point," Lucifer admits as he walks beside the young witch.

"What do you mean?" Lilliana asks her grandfather.

"If you think about it, use the insight spell to find your mother then link Esther to Malena in order to wake her up. Then you can kill Esther after your mother wakes up," Lucifer explains.

"See, he gets it," Bonnie points at Lucifer. "Besides it wasn't even Ayana's idea."

"Then whose idea was it?" Kol asks the witch.

Bonnie hesitates to answer because she knows that once she tells them that Malena was able to contact Ayana then they would want to contact Malena. But due to her being asleep, she has very limited magic.

But they're her family, they deserved to know.

"Whose idea was it?" Jardani asks since his patience was wearing thin.

"It was Malena's."

Everyone in the room went silent.

"How did mum tell Ayana? How was she able to contact her?" Lilliana asks Bonnie with tears forming in her eyes.

Bonnie sighs, "According to Ayana, Malena has a very limited amount of magic and she's able to reach so far."