Fourteen

"You did this to me!!"

▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎

Flashback(972 A.D)

Hell

"My dear, I think it's best if you lay down," Lucifer tells his daughter; Malena, who was walking back in forth in pain.

Malena was doing her best to not cry as she felt like was being repeatedly stabbed. Her water broke when she was having dinner with her father, immediately Lucifer had his daughter rushed to her room for the delivery.

Malena glared at her father, making him regret speaking. "I think it is best if you shut up," she said through gritted teeth.

She did not feel like laying down.

She did not feel like being told what to do.

She did not like the horrible pain she was going through.

"WHERE THE HELL IS JARDANI?!" Malena yelled at Mazikeen; who did not seem bothered by her outburst. Maze felt bad for her god-daughter, she could tell that she was trying to toughen it out but she saw right through her.

"He'll be here, Lena," Maze told her. As much as Maze wanted to yell at Lucifer for sending Jardani to Earth to collect something at one of the important moments he should've been with his wife.

"If he doesn't get here by the time, I start pushing. This will be the first and last time, he will never procreate ever again."

"Mal, please, will you lie down?" Lucifer asked his daughter worriedly. When seeing his daughter in this position, he thought of her mother; Lamia. 

Malena looked at her father to glare at him again, her gaze softened when she saw the worry in his eyes. She didn't want to make him nervous about the delivery so she nodded her head at his suggestion. 

"Help me, father," Malena muttered as she shut her eyes to keep her tears at bay.

Lucifer did not waste time to go help his daughter. He gently, and slowly walked her to her bed and made sure that she was comfortable despite the pain she was feeling in her body. "Was mother like this when she gave birth to me?" 

Lucifer pushes the hair that was sticking on her face from the sweat off before nodding his head, "She was but it was worth it. At first, she yelled at me, throwing things at me, telling her that it was my fault that she was in pain then she would apologize then yell again". Lucifer's words made Malena slightly laugh.

Maze smiled at the sight of them. They haven't really spent so much time together since Malena and Jardani lived on Earth and Lucifer lived in Hell; literally. Maze discreetly leaves the room to find the demon that she sent to get Jardani from his task so he could be here for Malena.

"But I remember the big smile on her face when she laid her eyes on you. She fell in love with you the moment she saw you, she never wanted to leave you."

Malena smiles at her father, "I miss her."

"So do I."

A big contraction hit her hard making her sit up as she clutched her stomach, "Aaahh.....fucking hell!!" 

Lucifer rubbed her back, "Breathe, Mal. Breathe, in and out."

"MALENA!" Jardani's voice erupted as she tried to breathe through the pain.

"Now, he arrives," Malena mutters as she holds her father's hand when another contraction hits.

Jardani rushed through the door almost making it break off the hinges. "Mal, I'm so sorry that I'm late."

"Even though I want to punch you for taking too long, I'm saving my energy for this baby," Malena said looking at her husband.

Maze walked inside to check on Malena, she bent her knees before using a sheet to cover her legs in order to look to see how far until the baby comes.

Jardani walked to his wife's side and grabbed her hand, "You can punch me as much as you want when this is over."

"You bet your ass, I will. You did this to me."

"Okay, Mal. It's time," Maze tells her as she moves the table closer to the bed where laid a bowl of warm water and blankets for when the baby arrives. She opens Malena's legs a little more and gently holds them open, "get ready to push."

▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎

A/N:

Just wanted to show more of the bond between Lucifer and Malena. Figured this could be a good memory. Hope you enjoyed it!!

Will be releasing a new chapter later today!