Eight

Siblings

Siblings

■■☆☆■■

"Lilliana?" Jardani says in shock looking at the young woman before looking at the young brunette man next to her, "Jacob?"

"Hello, father," Jacob says before looking at Klaus. "Hello, little brother."

Klaus and Jardani didn't say anything instead they vamp sped to them and pulled them into a bone crushing hug.

"Jeez, we've been barely out of a box for a day and we're getting the air knocked out of us again," Lilliana said jokingly making her brother Klaus laugh.

"We missed you all," Jacob said as he hugged his father tightly.

A knock on the front door interrupts making the group of four break away from their hug. "Did someone else come with you?" Jardani asks his father in law; Lucifer who was standing all of them as he watched them have their moment.

"No, it's just us," Lucifer said as he walked towards the front door of the house. "Oh, hello."

"Hi. Is Klaus and Jardani here?" The voice of Bonnie Bennett comes through making the Morningstar's come out from the living room.

"Bonnie, what brings you here?" Klaus asks her. Lilliana and Jacob look at Bonnie curiously.

"I have something for you," Bonnie says as she moves to side and three of Klaus's hybrids roll in three coffins. "I made clones of these three, so Stefan wouldn't notice them being missing."

Klaus looks at Bonnie with a shocked face, "Thank you, Bonnie."

Bonnie hands Klaus three daggers, "I had to to take them out. I figured you would want your family awake and reunited."

"Yes. Klaus knows already that daggering youth siblings isn't the best way to protect them," Jardani says looking at his son who looks down in guilt.

Bonnie nods at Jardani before her eyes land on Lilliana and Jacob, "Your the other brother and sister?"

"Yes. Lilliana, Jacob meet Bonnie Bennett."

"Hello", "Hey," They said in sync.

"Hello," Bonnie nods her head at them. She looks at Jardani and Klaus, "The last coffin, I can't make a clone of it. I only had enough power to cover these three."

"The one that Esther is in?" Jardani asks her.

"Yeah. Me and a group of the dead witches from the house were only able to do these. We didn't want to cause suspicion. Plus, I'm trying to see if I could get it open, so I can see where she put your wife."