• HIS PAIN •

But  there's a side to you that  I
Never knew, Never knew
All things you'd say that were
Never true, Never true
And the game you played  you would
Always win, Always win

~~~~~

Author POV.

She started at the gloomy sky which was shining until now and suddenly dark clouds made it's place on it and hid the sun which she uttered in low broken voice.

"heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by letting of a little water" Y/n uttered while looking at the and falling her tears silently.

She cried more than more by the time passing thinking that there's for her. The whole day she remain sit there, no one reached her, not even Taehyung. But if she knew someone there at the door who witnessed her that state.

"Hyung?" A voice called the person who was standing at door hearing someone calling him he turned to see the person "what are you doing here" That person again asked him.

" felt pity on her, so i just stood here for keep an eye on her" The person who present there with Y/n without her knowing replied his question.

"Suga hyung" The person called his name which he hummed "you care for her?" He asked him which darted his towards Y/n and again looked at the who was standing in front him.

"I wish what you thought it was truth, but i was the door open and the weather isn't good so i came to close but i saw her so i stopped her, and was keeping my eye on her, because i don't want any trouble" Suga explained to the person.

"And what are doing here?" Suga asked the person who was standing in front of him. "As you said the weather is not good, and i knew after what happened she will be here, so i came to took her inside or she will get sick" Y/n person explained which just nodded and walked pass him.

"Jungkook" Suga turned again and Called his name out and Jungkook looked at him "are you going to take her in.... " before Suga could complete his sentence Jungkook stopped him by telling "NO, i am going take her to my room" Suga nodded hearing his answer.

"Okay, and don't try to discuss with him about her, i will talk to him" Suga said and Jungkook nodded to his words and Suga left from there.

"If you are done here can we go inside?" Jungkook asked Y/n sitting beside her who was staring at sky without blinked her lashes for once.

"Y/n " Jungkook put his hand on her shoulder and called her name "why you are so good with me? when none of your friends doesn't care foe me" Y/n said to Jungkook not taking her gaze away from the sky.

"why did you took my side when all of your friends wanted to stop you? Why are you fighting with your friend for me?" Y/n said and looked at Jungkook

Hearing her Jungkook couldn't reply and he just said quite and Y//n to again spoke "The thing we love most, hurt us most,  and i just don't know why he is doing this to me"

"What's my fault that i am being punish, why did he married me if he don't love me, do i really worth this pain for loving him?"

"Everyone's life change slowly after their marriage, my life changed just in a blink of eye that the i love, i got to know he love someone else after our marriage"

Jungkook's eyes softened hearing each and every word, "let it go, where are you?" Y/n whipped her tears and asked him "Come inside it's raining" Jungkook said and stood up on her feet and turned "i have no place inside" Y/n said which made Jungkook sighed heavily and again turned towards her.