• FAMILY •

Author POV.

"Iris" Hearing someone calling her they both looked at the direction to find the owner of that voice.

That person started to take his steps towards her while looking at her whole frustrated.

............

He came closer to her with his predator steps and stood in front of her.

"I told you not to go anywhere, what if something happened?" He said while taking deep breath like he was afraid of loosing her

"I- I was just walking, I am sorry" Iris apologized him .

"Hi Taehyung!" Hearing that Taehyung looked at the person and his expression changed into deep watching Eunwoo in front of him.

"It's been so long, how are you?" Eunwoo extended his hand in front Taehyung as he asked him.

"Iris let's go back!" Taehyung ignored completely what Eunwoo said and turned his back on them after calling Iris.

"Taehyung" Iris called out him which made him turn back and look at her.

"How can you leave like this he is my elder brother!" Iris questioned Taehyung but her question was just a question as always with no answer.

Taehyung again turned his back on them and start taking his steps forward leaving them both behind.

Taehyung left her behind with Eunwoo and get in his car and drove off from there without evening sparing a glance at her let along taking her with him.

"What's wrong with him" Eunwoo asked all speechless at his behave.

"I don't know" Iris said while lookin at the road that Taehyung left from.

"Let's go I will drop you home" Eunwoo said and took her with him to his car and drove her home.

....................

"Okay Iris see you later" Eunwoo said and Irish also bid her bye and get inside the mansion.

"Ajumma where is Taehyung?" Irish started looking for Taehyung as soon as she get home.

"Wasn't he with you?" Sophia questioned back Irish.

"He left before me, where is he?" Irish said and asked Sophia again..

"I didn't saw him. Maybe he didn't returned home yet!" Sophia said and Irish immediately left from there being allmension.

"But Irish what happened?" Sophia asked her from behind but she didn't replied and headed towards penthouse.
..............

Next day.

Irish woke up early in the morning and got freshen up and immediately headed towards the mension.

"Good morning dear" Sophia greeted Irish as soon as she saw her but Irish didn't replied and headed towards upstairs and she goes towards Taehyung's Room.

Irish knocked at door two three times when she got no response she opened the door and goes inside the room and saw nobody is present there.

She thought Taehyung didn't came back yet so she turned to leave but she stopped when her eyes fell on big mirrored wall.

Something about the mirrored wall caught attention and without even thinking she goes toward the mirror.

She stood in front of the mirrored wall and took her hand upwards in order to touch the glass.

She was about to touch the glass but she felt a force which took her away from the glass.

Taehyung pulled her and pinned her with wall "The fuck you are doing here?"