• NO ONE •

My Love, My Love My fearless love
I will not say goodbye
Sea may Rise, Sky may Fall
My Love will Never Die
My Heart, My Heart, My drowning heart
Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh i may weep forever more
My Love will Never Die

~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV.

"should I show her the waiting room Sir?" Receptionist girl asked Taehyung.

"No, just focus on your Ms. Lee" Taehyung said and lady nodded and again bowed to him and left from there.

"Y/n" someone called Y/n from behind which made her look behind her for watching the owner of that voice.

"You should've wait for me" Jungkook said while entering the building.

"Ummmm!" Y/n made a face like she us thinking something after hearing Jungkook.

"what are you thinking?" Jungkook asked her watching her reaction.

"I am trying to remember when you told me to wait for you" Jungkook chuckled hearing her answer and she also laughed at their little conversation.

"Okay let's go" Jungkook said abd pulled Y/n inside and they both go inside without even looking at the owner who was standing beside me which made him sighed that those two person just totally forgot about him after meeting each other.

___________________________

"Hope you understand everything, okay so see you later" Jungkook said after telling Y/n about her work and left from there.

Y/n start working on her computer, and did everything how Jungkook told her to do.

She finished some of her works and stopped at lunch time, she hurriedly got out from her cabin because she was hungry that she didn't had her breakfast.

Y/n was walking towards the canteen while looking at her phone and suddenly got bumped into someone and took her upward and said

"I am sorry I didn't notice you" Y/n said without looking the face of that person and tried to walk pass her.

"Cha Y/n" Y/n turned hearing her name from that person and a smile crept on her face watching that person.

"Ms. Kang" Y/n said which made Mira smiled at her and said.

"I didn't thought you will be working here, but it's good to have you here"

"Yes, I don't know anyone here so I am glad too have you here too Ms. Kang" Y/n replied with a smile.

"Stop calling me Ms. Kang just me by my name, remember we promised each other?" Mira said and Y/n nodded yo her.

"are you going to the canteen?" Mira asked.