• IF SHE KNEW •

"Because she is the sister of the person Taehyung hates the most

CHA EUN WOO!!"

"What!!" Lily got shocked hearing his words like it was something unexpected even beyond of her imagination.

"He knew before marriage that she is his sister? she asked him immediately.

"He do!" a sigh escaped from his parted lips while saying this.

"He knew and still he! why?" She question Hobi.

"Because he won't let go the person who snatched something precious from him" They turned to see the owner of that voice and saw Suga standing behind them.

He took his steps closer to them and stand in front of Lily, " and we all know, that the Kim Tae Hyung we know he is the head of mafia who known as V,

Who play once with one and knows very nicely how to play with his rivals in the most cruel way,

he only hits on the weakness of his enemy and Cha Eun Woo's only weakness is his Sister.

Cha Eun Iris!!

whom he hid from the entire world, whom he want to protect even at the cost of his life,

Eunwoo won't hesitated to give his life for his sister because his life is his sister and Taehyung picked his life for make him pay for what he did to him!

A Fair Game

A life for a life

A love for a love"

His eyes become darken than it was already looked extremely dangerous,

but there was fear in his eyes as well which didn't go unnoticed by Jhope and a sigh escaped again from his mouth knowing the reason of his fear.

Lily looked inside the room through the huge glass window and saw Taehyung sitting beside Iris who was sleeping but Taehyung eyes didn't averted from her for a second.

"why does it seems like it's going to hurt him again" those words escaped from Lily's mouth which was more like whisper but enough for those men's to hear her.

with that she turned around and left from there leaving them behind and they darted their gaze towards the window.

"because the thing he want to destroy, he have to hurt the thing he want to protect most,

hope in this is game of revenge he won't lose his everything again, he won't do the things which others did to him that he is seek of this bloody game.

hope she will understand his pains and forgive him from his deeds, because one day she definitely have to face his each and every truth even her brother's too"

after saying those words which was hiding a lot secrets behind it more than a lot of questions whose answer only he could give but he won't.

__________________________________

"Iris it's been two days please don't just stay in the room,

you didn't even ate properly in this two days

please baby eat something and believe us no one will hurt you,

and i am here with you please come out of your room and"

Bella sighed watching her still sitting on her bed curled up she sighed heavily and the corner of her eyes pricked with tears watching her like that for the first time.

She never thought about something like that will happen and what if she wasn't able to protect herself what if he didn't believed her just like Sehun said.