• Party Party Yeah •

Author POV.

"Jungkook will announce the party.

Me, Jhope and RM will take care of the party Jin hyung will take care about the food okay" Suga said to Taehyung and he just nodded his head in affirmative.

With that everyone left for their respective work and Taehyung left alone in his cabin.

Taehyung was working in his laptop and after sometime he heard a knock on the door

"May I come in?" The person asked for permission before entering.

"Come in" Taehyung gave approval without even taking his eyes away from his laptop.

"Taehyungie I missed you" That person came towards Taehyung whining.

"Hmm" Taehyung just hummed still not looking at the person as he already knew know was she.

"Taehyung, will you look at me, why are you always on your laptop or phone" with this she closed his laptop which made him finally look at her.

"Nancy, don't disturb me while I am working" Taehyung said with a straight face with no emotions in his face which made Nancy a little steady.

"Taehyung..." Nancy was about to speak but got interrupt.

Knock!

They both looked at the door.

"May I come in?" She asked from outside the door.

"Come in" Taehyung said and she opened the door and saw Nancy also present inside the room.

"I needed your sign on these papers but looks like you are busy, I will come later" She said and was about to close the door but  stopped.

"Irish" Taehyung called our her name and she stopped and looked at him.

"I think I told you to come in" Taehyung again spoke and Irish kept looking at him and she finally got inside the room.

The door got closed behind her back and she took her step forward while Nancy was gazing at her unpleasant.

"Here" she gave him the papers and showed him where to sign and he did without wasting their times.

After he signed the papers Irish took the papers and turned around to leave.

"Irish" she again got stopped by Taehyung.

"Yes, sir"

"Do you need anything?" She questioned him.

Taehyung stood up from his chair and took a few steps towards her.

He stopped in front of her and straight looking into her eyes and she also didn't avoid his gaze and looked more intensely into his.

"We have a business party tonight" he said to her

"I know" she replied

"You don't have to come if you don't want to" he again said.

He was tense about the last incident as he really care about her, but he don't want to accept his feelings towards her because of his grudge against her and her brother.

"No, I am coming. You don't have to think about me" She replied and turned around to leave but stopped hearing.

"Taehyung you know she called me a mistress" Nancy spoke from Taehyung's behind and Irish turned around.

"She said I am your mistress" Nancy took her steps closer to them and she stopped beside Taehyung.

"Ain't you?" Irish mockingly said which made Nancy furious she clinched her first out of anger.

"YOU!" Nancy stormed towards her in anger but that didn't scare her she was standing still at her spot.

"Who gave you the right of calling her a mistress Ms. Cha" Taehyung spoke up which made Nancy stop at her place and a pleasant smirk came out of her lips hearing Taehyung.

Taehyung took his steps closer to Irish slowly and stood infront of her.

Irish looked straight into his eyes and "why do anyone need any rights to call a mistress, a mistress who is actually a mistress Mr. Kim"

"A woman who is hanging over a married men what else she is called other than mistress?" She spoke and turned around to leave Taehyung grabbed her hand and forcefully pinned her with the wall.

She got shocked by his this type of behavior her eyes become big and a smirk placed on his perfectly sculptured face which made him look more handsome than he already was.

"Are you jealous of her?" Taehyung mockingly questioned her.

"Jealous? Of whom?

Jealous over a mistress of a not so fucking gentleman?

My life isn't that worthless that I will be jealous of a woman like her.

There's no way I will get jealous of her over a men like you"

Her words made Taehyung grit his teeth and he grabbed her waist and pulled her forcefully closer to him.

Their body was dangerously close, her front was pressed against his chest. And his face was closer to hers.

Nancy definitely got furious watching the closeness between them but she had to stay quite that she was clinching her fist yet she was enjoying the drama she started.

They was looking straight into each others eyes and room fell in deep silence and his eyes traveled towards her soft plumply lips which was wearing a light shade of pink.

Irish noticed him staring at her lips and she immediately pushed him away from her.

Irish immediately turned around to leave the room. She grabbed the door knob and pushed the door then stepped out of the room and Taehyung didn't tried to stop her amu further.

Taehyung turned away and saw Nancy still standing behind him but that didn't effected him.

"You may leave now" passing Nancy he stepped towards desk towards and sat on his chair.

Nancy couldn't say anything but it was sure she got jealous she got trapped in her own trap.

She wanted to make Irish jealous but she got failed in her attempt and herself got jealous.

Taehyung started to work on his laptop again didn't even spare a glance at her which even made her more fury.

She gritted her teeth and then turned around to leave and Taehyung still didn't looked at her once.

She left his cabin and the door got shut off behind her back.

"Cha Eun Irish, I swear I will make you suffer.

How dare you steal my man.

He is mine I won't let anyone have him.

I can't live for anyone else in his eyes" she said to herself in her low voice and then left from there.

____________________________________

I am sorry I am really busy I don't get much time to write I will try to update soon