• Devilish Angel •

Author POV.

"Where are they" Taehyung asked Suga.

"They are on the way they will arrived soon" Suga said.

Everyone was inside the resort where the party as held and they was waiting for their guest in their Private space while everyone was enjoying the party.

Irish was sitting at a corner with Bella and Mira and they were laughing on some random things.

Soon their guest arrived and the stuffs informed Taehyung.

"Sir, they are here" Taehyung stood up and headed downstairs towards the entrance being followed by others.

Soon 3cars stopped in front the big entrance and Yeonjun and Soobin got off of the car.

Yeonjun and Soobin headed inside being followed by their men's.

When they got in they stood in front of Taehyung and gave him a wide smile and Yeonjun took his hand out of his pocket in order the shake hands with Taehyung.

"Welcome Mr. Choi" Taehyung said and Shaked his hand with Taehyung.

"It's a pleasure being here thank you so much Mr Kim" Soobin also Shaked hand with Taehyung and gave him a smile.

"Where is Mr. Choi, I mean your youngest brother?" Jungkook asked .

"He is on way they, don't worry he will here soon" Soobin said and not so long after they heard some sound from outside which took everyone's attention.

Everyone was looking outside by the door, where the sound was coming from.

"He is here" Yeonjun firmly said and shoved his hands in his pocket.

"You mean?" Jhope asked.

"Yes, it's him" Soobin Responses.

A bike stopped by the door and a men was wearing a white shirt and a black leather jacket on it which.

He took off his helmet and kept it on the bike then he got off his bike and turned around and shoved his into his pocket and headed towards the entrance.

He took his steps forward and entered the resort. He stopped between Yeonjun & Soobin right in front of Taehyung.

He had a blank expression on his face which was very captivating and dominating.

His eyes were sharp like knife and deep like a ocean.

He shoved his hands out of his pocket and extended his hand for a handshake.

"Hello, I am Choi Beomgyu" He said and still has that mesmerizing expression on his face.

His voice was so deep like a devil, so calm and relaxed.

The authority his voice held any girl would knee in front of him right there.