fourteen

MC Championship | @ MCChampionship_
👑 Announcing team Green Geckos 👑

@ tommyinnit @ sapnap @ georgenotfound @ augusttweets

Watch them in MCC on Saturday July 9th at 8pm BST!

     Sapnap | @ sapnap
     GECKO WORLD DOMINATION

     TommyInnit | @ tommyinnit
     teamed with a girl wish me luck

     august | @ augusttweets
     first mcc everyone agree to be nice and let me  
    win?

     George | @ georgenotfound
     fine i guess we'll win

    tina :D | @ tinakitten
    winners pov + august carry

august was sitting in her kitchen responding to emails when the MCC tweet went out. when scott reached out to her about joining the event she was hesitant. he also asked how she would feel being teamed with sapnap, since he wasn't sure where the two currently stood. a few months ago she would have declined the offer as a whole, but she found herself grateful to be teamed with who she was.

in the midst of answering emails, august was grateful for an interruption in the form of a facetime call, which she immediately answered.

"hi teammate."

"hi hadden, whatcha up to?" from the limited view of the call, she could tell nick was laying down on his bed with the phone held above his face.

"forcing myself to take a break answering emails so i can now talk to you. what are you doing?" hadden closed her laptop and carried her phone to the living room where she collapsed onto the couch to relax.

"well i was just on call with george and he was suggesting that the four of us do some practice streams at some point, or maybe just us three if tommy can't join." he took off the cap he was wearing in order to run his hands through his tangled hair.

"that would be fun. i also had foolish say he would get on the practice server with me a few times to help me learn the basics."

"what if i wanted to teach you the basics?" a pout appeared on the boys lips until he couldn't hold it anymore and it was replaced with a smile.

"aw, is someone jealous?"

"me? jealous? of foolish? the most ripped, handsome, crazy good at minecraft, sex icon? never." nick's nose wrinkled up as he joked.

the two continued their call for for what only felt like minutes but in reality was around 2 hours.

"yeah, i actually took dream's sister to universal the other day. she was complaining because dream wouldn't take her so i offered to and it was so cool. i even saw someone wearing my merch."

"i've never been to universal, is it fun?" hadden asked. she was now laying on her stomach on her bed with her phone leaning against some pillows and nick was going through him and dream's fanmail room, showing her random things.

"you've never gone to universal? shut up." he broke eye contact from the handmade plushie in his hand to give her a disappointed look.

"seriously. my family never did vacations like that. we always would just go camping and do those sort of things. i don't even think i've ever been to florida."

"well you need to then." nick said simply with a shoulder shrug.

"yeah? just drop everything and come to florida?" hadden said, covered in sarcasm.

"i mean why not? you can come stay with me and dream. i'll get to show you universal and disney. you get to see me again, which is a huge plus. and you and dream could finally meet each other."

one thing that hadden didn't talk about much was how hard losing some of her relationships was when everything went down between her and nick. very quickly into meeting them, dream and george became big brothers to her. they were always the first ones to joke and pick at her but just as quickly ran to her defense when she needed it. it was two relationships that she truly valued and ones she regretted letting go of everyday. whether it was when she needed advice that she would always seek from dream or when she needed someone to listen and cheer her up just as george always did.

"i'm not too sure. maybe we can." she said hesitantly.

"i'll even pay for your ticket here and back. come on hadden, it'll be fun." he clasped his hands together in a begging manner.

"fine, but if i'm coming i wanna come during mcc so you can play for me."

nick let out a laugh before agreeing to her terms.

"sure thing."

"i also wanna make sure dream is one hundred percent okay with me coming. if he's hesitant in the least i don't mind getting a hotel or something."

"i'll talk to him, don't worry. now look at this." nick quickly resumed the tour of the fanmail room, holding up a painting of his minecraft character.