Chapter 1

Pratiksha pov

It's literally been a whole month and again he didn't message me but this time it's wholly different, finally, I got moved on from this feeling. Finally, I can open my wings freely, I am free now.

The feelings for that jerk who never to be there with me even in my hard time

and who never tried to understand me. The person who manipulated me is gone. She thinks like this with a smile on her face.

Author's pov

7:30 pm
Rajasthan, India

Currently, pratiksha is heading home from her coaching which she had to go to after attending her college in the morning.

But the first thing she has to do is now to visit her favorite place in Rajasthan.

Finally, she overcomes her feelings and emotions. She was happy the smile and glow on her in this moonlight prove how happy she is right now without him.

Here she is...

her favorite place in Raigarh is

this place can only be seen from the temple of Raigarh

"Finally god!! I am free, and my mental health everything is all good now. Thank you, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GOD!!!!"

She yelled with her heart full of emotions. her eyes were full of tears not because she was sad it's because she was happy, the relationship she have with that guy from when she was 18 years old, and how she overcome her emotions and moved on from sankit. A relief of sigh she takes.

She closed her eyes Feeling the breeze on her soft skin.

She was disturbed by some fake coughing which belongs to the person who was behind her.

'Wait did someone hear her when she was yelling her lungs out?"

She adjusted her sore throat. If someone was behind her then the situation can turn really awkward.

The next thought of her said:

"it's okay it'll be an awkward situation but that person doesn't know you right. Just turn and act like that person doesn't hear anything and head outside of this place"

*She turned*

a man figure was standing there with a smile on his face who keep staring at her and how enlarged his eyes pupils are making him look like a love-struck puppy.

She was stunned by the beauty of that man, his all-clear skin, the power and energy he holds with himself, his Greek god-like features, his fluffy hair, his brown eyes, and his torso.

He's like that a god chooses every feature of him. He is just flawless

When she was ogling this man and then her eyes move to his face.

the moment her black eyes meet with his brown eyes. Her heart skipped a beat.

Is he even real or fictional? She thinks to herself.

But all her thoughts interfered with his laugh.

"Hahahaha" It was the most beautiful and melodious laugh she had ever heard of.

But she doesn't want her to be embarrassed. So she replied

"What?!"

"Hmm nothing" he replied to her with the sweetest smile.

"Then why are you laughing Mr.."
She paused

"Rathore" he finished her sentence.

Yeah, Mr. Rathore why were you laughing? She said with a stern look.

"I don't know maybe I never saw someone in my favorite place and yelled like this." He replied to her with a smile on his face, which was so cute but by the sentence.

Her eyes were open wider in shock
Shit! He heard all of it. She thinks to herself

"Yeah I did Ms.." he replied quickly, he questioned her to know least her surname

Her eyes even getting wider than before, wait did he just read my mind? My god! Pratiksha, what mess have you just got into now? It'll be pretty embarrassing. All she thinks to herself.

She tried to run away from the situation and quickly moved her steps towards the exit in embarrassment.

Before she can take her step out from there he questioned.

May I know your name?"
"He asked to her

Sorry, Mr. Rathore but I don't tell my name to any stranger. She replied with an angry demeanor to control this awkward situation and he's still laughing at her attempt to change this awkward situation which is funny for him though.

And she ran out of that place.

Pratiksha pov

What a creep he was asking for my name and then obviously will ask for my number, like I'll share it with him. why will I share with a stranger who was laughing like a maniac, even god doesn't know what got into him? she vocalize it to herself

She was heading toward her house while talking to herself.

Headed inside her house,

Her mom: where have you been it's pretty late pratiksha. What if something happened to you?

Her mom asked her full of worries.

Her dad: yeah your mom is right. I only have one daughter and I don't want anything to happen to her.

Nothing will happen to me Mom Dad nothing if someone tries to I'll beat the shit out of them. She replied and assure them

All three of them start laughing.

Author

Hope you people like this chapter also thanks for choosing this story to read.

The voting Target of this chapter is: 2 votes

also do check out my new book

ITS YOU OR ME