chapter 13

30 March 2022
9:50 am

At pratiksha's house

After reading sankit's reply to her, and how he ditched her by the message which was written yesterday.

Which make her like crying, this was the first love-related heartbreak she was going threw. She doesn't lost her crush she lost her bestfriend by this.

She thought he was his crush and as an teenager before she was crazy over him, but can't be cross the boundaries because she have her studies and doesn't want to get rejected by her best friend.

During her crying session and a sudden message popped out.

Gaurav

Hey! pratiksha. Good morning, you awake?
Had breakfast?

Ik my text sucks, I m not really a
Texting a person but I'll be the one until you feel comfortable talking on phone calls and if you don't want to then, I am also okay with it.

She check his message and thought to let go of her past now she has to live in present and which is Gaurav.

But I don't know much about him, I do have infatuation but I never knew what he actually does, should I ask him? She thinks to herself.

She opens her phone slightly unlocked it and opens the social media which is obvious Instagram

Hey good morning Gaurav, yes I am awake. Yeah, I just had breakfast. She lied obviously.

By the way can't we meet today? She asked him.

And put her phone back, her little heart was beating as fast as it can, yes she was nervous but doesn't why she was nervous.

Her phone beeped. She grabs it as fast as she can. And opens the Instagram

Gaurav:
Yeah sure, but I have a favor.

Which she hesitantly replied
Yeah, what it is?

Can you please wear a pink kurta
Like, please? He asked

Which she can't deny because of his cuteness

Yeah, I'll. She said

Okay then meet me at 12 pm
Location: the cafe you suggested.
I'll be free at that time. He said

Which she replied with okayy

After chats.

She almost forgets about the sankit her ex-crush, the infatuation for Gaurav was changing into love.

Her toxic life like all the things sankit done to her and the Gaurav changed her life into a normal life.

She take bath, done with her morning routine.

And then see her wardrobe to search for a pink outfit

She wore it, put a simple small bindi in between her eyebrows

Grabbed a bag and was all ready to go

She take an auto and then saw him outside the glass doors still waiting for her.

Gaurav's pov

I saw pratiksha come out in a pink Kurti dress. I saw her and waved to her. Her black orbs met with my brown ones.

She was looking drop-dead gorgeous in this dress, and the way her hair opened every time I want to touch them. The way she smiles makes my heartbeat stop.

It's just like the whole time is stopped and I am continuously staring at her.

Hii gaurav pratiksha said.

Hi, pratiksha he look at her take a breath, and said:" you are looking beautiful as always."

Dhanyewaad Rathore Ji which pratiksha replied and they both laughed at it.

Toh abhi ye ek dum se date ka plan? He asked to her

Hmm, actually merko kya tha hum date toh kr rhe but we don't know about each other much to bss puchna tha.
She replied to his question.

Haan chlega, upar se better understanding bhi hogi. He replied

They both start asking about everything while having their coffee, like their favorite colors to the family details like if they have any siblings or not. Which was making them get to know each other, it was a great way to know about others also it was quite entertaining too.

Except for their before relationships and what actually they do for a living, pratiksha doesn't know that she's talking to Yuvraj.

Okay so the last question Gaurav said

Yeah, which pratiksha replied

Have you ever liked someone or been in some kind of relationship? Gaurav asked while raising his eyebrows

The whole flashback in front of her eyes was shown to her by her brain

Author
Hey!! Hope you like the chapter 😊😊, ik it's been really late I've posted because of my busy schedule but the writer is back on track.

Thank you so much ♥️ for reading this book.

Vote for this chapter: 20
Do comment