chapter 30

*Back to present*

Abhimaan's pov

bss, chalo ab pratiksha ye tumhara 3 ice cream sundae hai.
Abhimaan told pratiksha to it's time to get back home.

Arey kaha 3, ye wala toh 4 hai. While speaking this sentence
Pratiksha have this proud smile on her face

Haan iske paise tum dogi par. Abhimaan declared

His declaration Making pratiksha eyes widened she stopped eating, puting her spoon back to sundae bowl while having a shocked expression, this was the biggest betrayals.

Toh tum merko baskin Robbins laaye hi kyu. Mai ek sasti si icecream cone hi le leti. Pratiksha said pratiksha was sulking because of abhimaan

Haan nakhre nhi karo or ab bill pay karo. Handing the Bill to pratiksha.

Merpe card nhi..
She was about to say full sentence but was cut off by abhimaan

Upi, Paytm gpay toh hai usse karo. He said .

he's loving to tease her.

Abhi bhi woh first time mile the na wese hi ho tum. Don't know why maine friends bane ko haan kra.

Haan toh friend ho tab toh bill pay kar hi sakti ho?

Hospital ke time bhi aese hi the khadoos.

Mazak tha yr kar dunga mai pay.
Naak mai gussa chadha rehta hai h tumhara. He said while pinching her nose lightly.

And then she continue eating her left sundae.

Oye bill pay karne wale ko toh pucho Bhyi? Ye kya manners hai

But tumne aapna khaya nhi hai?

Haan toh kya tumne 3 different type ke khaye or ek bhi nhi pucha merko bhi khana hai.

He was about to grab extra spoon from the table but pratiksha forwarded her spoon to let him try some.

He took a pause understanding this situation but after 2 minutes of silence He opens his mouth to let pratiksha showed the spoon in his mouth.

It's good isn't it? She asks him

Hmm but it's just. Abhimaan about to reply.

You doesn't like it? This was the best one. You don't have any tastebuds. She flicks her hair to roast abhimaan singh Rajvanshi.

Abhimaan who was still in zoned out and his feets isn't on the land anymore.

The freakin indirect kiss

Ahem ahem, ab chalo finish hogya toh chlo yr tum. And then both of them sat on his car heading towards their home

Acha ek baat thi, pratiksha asked.

Which he just replied with a little hummed and his eyes was still on road.

What you actually do, i mean the job? She asks

Abhimaan was as shocked as he can. Even the car stirring was got out control gesturing how shock he was.

He stopped the car on a empty road no one was seen here.

You really doesn't know? He confirms

No I don't. She replies staight

He took a deep sigh. Hmm, he messed up his hair to think whether he should tell her or not

I am actually The abhimaan singh Rajvanshi. The hidden CEO of Rajvanshi enterprises.

The company i used to work in ? She literally squeaked she was disbelief.

He nodded his head

The whole car ride was silent, now she know how much she doesn't even know him. How much things is hidden behind his face, why he doesn't want to show his face in public. Why he doesn't want any fame? Why is this contract marriage does he have any girlfriend how many ex's he does had? Or do I've something wrong on me, or i did something wrong?

He's staight opposite of her, is their any trauma in his past, do he have trust issues on her? After their contract marriage talk pratiksha started noticing his every feature how he ruffled his hair if he's frustrated. How caring he is towards her even he knows she's just a friend. How protective and supportive he's towards her.

She end up having feelings for him even before their wedding but it's abhimaan who wants to be friends with her.

Neither she wants to have another heart break in her life so she just going with flow.

But her feelings for him her hurt is overpowering her brains decision.

Yeah, today she did it all purposely. She wants his attention as a lover not as friend who just lives with him. But before anything she have to know him or else she will suffer from another heart break.

This was all running through her mind in this whole car ride

Author

Hey hope you like the chapter. Do comment it's fun to read them how you guys react on every sentence is just so precious 🥺

Word count: 1400

I'll try to post as fast as it can.