chapter 22

Oh my god!!!☠️☠️ My book just hit 20k and i just saw it.

Thank you so much guys for supporting my book😭. I never thought this book which really close to me will get 20k views on Wattpad, thank you so much😘.

Chapter start

Abhimaan
Okay I am down too

Pratiksha

Great.

It's been a week since they uphold this deal. neither she messages him something nor he.

Both of them continuing their own work, one in his business and the other one in her job

Abhimaan's pov

After his meeting, he checks his phone again. After that deal with pratiksha, it's become his habit to check his phone again and again.

Not even he knows how his hands work on their own and opens the pratiksha contacts of chats.

He sighed because again there was no message from her side
he stuffed his phone back inside his pocket

suddenly a message sound beeped and as fast as he can hold his phone, his eyes met his phone screen but

There was a message from his dad's side

Dad:
Daadi ne ghar mai kuch pooja rkhi hai, toh abhi niklo office se or ghar aao.

He replied

Okay, aa rha hu.

He reached the parking lot and get one of his cars which is present in the office parking and make his way towards the Rajvanshi palace.

At RAJVANSHI PALACE

Abhimaan parked his car in the palace parking lot and make his way towards her daadis room or else if he is not there before mahurat( a particular time) then he can get some tantrums.

He saw lots of guests were there in the main hall of the Rajvanshi palace. It was all filled, all of them were chattering with each other

but when they sense abhimaan Rajvanshi's dominating aura the whole hall went silent.

He makes his way inside the palace.

His daadi and mummy are doing some work at their mandir including pandit Ji who is guiding them on which ingredient to put near havan and what to not.

A smile kept on his mother's face when she turned towards abhimaan's side that her son has now arrived.

She makes her steps towards him.

Aagya tu ab chal tere liye maine kapde nikale hue hai woh pehen lena thoda fresh waghera hokar idhr aaja na. His mom said to him

But ye pooja ho kis cheej ki rhi hai? He asked eyeing the hawan and decoration with flowers inside the palace.

Arey ye tere liye hi toh ho rhi hai, abhi 1 hafte phele rishta hua hai, woh ache se rhe safely shaadi ho. Negativity ko door krne ke liye hai. teri daadi ka hi idea hai. Abhi jaldi kar tere in laws bhi aane wale hai.
Said his mother