chapter 19

Pratiksha pov

She was laying on her hospital bed, waiting for someone to visit her room.

she was In her hospital gown

She noticed her knee and elbow have some bruises because she had fallen on the road.

Again a door make a creaking sound and a nurse came from the front door.

She checked her small cardboard which have a list stick on it.

Ma'am, you are suggested to be discharged from the hospital, like if you don't feel any weakness.
Nurse said

Thank you so much I am feeling good now, pratiksha was smiling.

But can I know where my clothes are, I currently need my phone to call my parents about my hospital bill?

Mmm, ma'am actually your hospital bill is already paid by someone. Nurse said

Wait for who? Pratiksha asked in curiosity

I don't know ma'am, it's not written in my slip, it just says the bill is already paid and you are fine now so you can be discharged from the hospital if you're feeling well.

After discharging from the hospital

Pratiksha at her home.

Entering the dining area

Her mom ran to her.

Why you're this late Pratiksha? Where you were and you didn't inform me anything. What if something happened to you?

But she thought she haven't eaten anything yet so she said

"It's okay first come and eat your dinner."

Her mum held her by her elbow and pratiksha winced in pain.

What happened? She asked. Pullover her Kurti sleeve

From where did you get this?! Pratiksha's mom asked when she saw her bruise.

Actually, mom, I fell on road. She said in a bare minimum voice

What!!!! How. She starts calling her dad.

See your girl has a huge bruise on her elbow.

Beta ye kese lagi tumko? Her papa asked

Papa actually woh hospital, accident... She was shuttering while saying those words.

She hugged her mom and dad and cried when she needed her parents the most, but they can't be able to be there. Because of someone, she loved she suffered this.

This day broke her apart.

She explained everything to her parents.

Beta but bta toh diya hota na, hum lene toh aate. Itna sab hua humari ladki ne humko inform bhi nhi kiya. Her mom

Mummy mai behosh thi. She facepalmed her.