chapter 35

Abhimaan was still standing near the balcony while the scotch was in his hand. His mind was wondering in past.

Pratiksha really suffered with lot of pain in her life and now I will not make her feel suffered anymore.

He think to himself.

He made his steps towards pratiksha who was still sleeping in her bed. Abhimaan stand near her taking glimpse of her face.

Her front hair was covering her face so he make his hand to swipe her hair behind her ears

But as he about to touch her hair

she snuggles a little bit under her comforter.

Making abhimaan's realize what actually he was doing, which made him come back to his senses.

No, he can't touch her. He thinks again warned himself.

Made his way toward his bed. As he lay down his gaze was still fixed on pratiksha.

Even he doesn't know while staring at her face when his eyes got closed and sleep crept on him.

At morning

Pratiksha's pov

She snuggles in her bed. Rubs eyes a little focusing on the ceiling thinking about what she has done last night.

As she turns towards abhimaan's bed. He was nowhere to be found, which made her stomach twist with anxiety.

Is he angry with me because I told him those things about my crush and ex? She was thinking to herself when abhimaan came out of their closet.

He was dressed up in his formal, wearing a three-piece tuxedo.

Looking drop dead handsome

Pratiksha gulped down and start looking in different directions.

Abhimaan saw that she was awake he made his steps toward her.

"You got lil fever last night. Is it okay now?" he said and placed his hand on her forehead checking her temperature but this little stunt of his made her blush.

"I don't think so it healed properly, tumhare cheeks red ho rahe hai bukhar se. I think I should call some house staff to bring us breakfast here and then you can have your meds it will be okay right?" Abhimaan said

Pratiksha gulped and said, nothing I am okay, I don't need any meds, I'll first fresh n up and then we both can have breakfast with the family. She give her statement

she loves how he uses house staff, not maids or servants the respect for them was still in his eyes, he has money but he is down to earth, humble, and mature to everyone. except for his siblings and cousins.

You're sure, right? He wants to reassure him that she's okay or not.

Hn i am okay, pkka kuch nhi hai.
She reassures him

Abhimaan's phone started buzzing which was on the table beside his side of the bed.

He takes it and answers the call. "Hello, Sudheer visit Mr. mehra today and do inform them about tomorrow's meeting, it is better to remind them or else it is not worth my time."

He cut the call and brought back his attention to pratiksha who was continuously staring at his face lovingly.

"Pratiksha" he calls her

"Hmm," she replies still staring at his face.

Humko pta hai, I am worth drooling but I think you should have breakfast first, because of your health. He teased her making her bring back to her sense

I was not drooling especially at you, she pointed out toward him.

"Yeah, I can see that lil wifey" he smirked and made his way toward the dinning table.

At the dining

Yuvraj ka rishta pkka hogya hai jodhpur ke chauhan clan se. Abhimaan's mom informed her son.

But isko ladki kese dedi kisine aapni? Kya toh naazo se bada kra hoga uske parents, in Maharaj ko khud khaana bhi dhang se khaana nhi aata, dekho aaj phir white tshirt pr curry gira di. Abhimaan said to Yuvraj making him shocked about his roast

"Maa ye kese bade bhai hai."He said making a fake cry in front of his mom.

Sahi toh hai maa, aap aapne chote bete ki side mat lo, ye wese hi itna bigad gya hai. Abhi se kaha iski shaadi abhi mature bhi nhi hai ye. Abhimaan said

Pratiksha was there listening to both siblings bickering and nitpicking.

Arey bhaisa , yuvraj Bhai ki shaadi nandita se ho rhi hai woh wali Nandita. trisha confessed this while Yuvraj making face to be quiet

Acha wohi jiske liye meri car hi abduct kar li thi jab girlfriend thi tab car utha li meri, biwi ban gyi toh merko hi bech dega ye ya toh pura palace. Nhi maa ye nhi hoga. Abhimaan tries to tell his mom that it is wrong.

Achaa abhimaan ko bhi pta hai Nandita ke baare mai. His mom said

Pratiksha who was silently laughing at yuvraj's misery and abhimaan being stubborn never she knows this childish side of abhimaan.

Bhabhi aap hi kuch bolo na.
Yuvraj said while making puppy eyes at pratiksha.

Author

Hope you all will like the chapter ☺️,

Targetted votes 90 for this chapter

Do comment something