chapter 29

At Rajvanshi palace

Pratiksha was sitting in her room with this group of 4 where two of them
Yuvraj and veer tease Trisha that they spot her with a boy from her college.

And the eldest one her husband is doing some work on his laptop.

You two come here. Abhimaan called them

Yuvraj and veer, I m talking to you.

Both of them sat near him.

I gave this site of Jaipur to both of you to handle. But I can't see any work in progress. He asked with a Stoic expression

.

Bhai woh! Thoda kaam start hogya hai, but... Yuvraj said

But? Abhimaan repeat it in a bossy manner to get a reasonable response.

Don't you guys want to be in this firm or not? Abhimaan asked which pinching his nose bridge

Both of them were silent facing their faces towards ground

There are much hardworking and professional people trying really hard to get into your place to get selected in our company. Try to understand life is not easy as it look.

Just because you both were born with silver spoon it doesn't mean that I'll let you both snatched others rights.

You get this far because of your parents same goes to me but atleast try to make yourself in use.

This might sounds bitter but life is unfair it can twist and turns, a beggar can become a richest person.

Or a richest person can become a beggar it's all in your hand.

Don't get me wrong, you two but rather than goofing around here and there. you both should work on your own life's.

I am giving you 4 months to proof me that you guys are worth to be here in this position. I want that jaipuri site completed in 4 months.

Making pratiksha face wide open is it really that person who were talking to me so nicely yesterday.

Both nodded their head and walk out of the room to reach the Rajvanshi enterprises and handle their work.

Trisha also get out of their room, before she get suffered the abhimaan's anger.

Pratiksha was scared to talk in between these serious conversation.

Kya jarurat thi yr unko itna daathne ki? She asked humbly

Arey kya jarurat thi mtlb, tumne dekha toh kitne careless ho rhe woh dono . He said to defend himself

Hmm, but abhi early 20's mai hi toh hai, jyada gussa nahi kra karo bp idhr udhr ho jayega abhimaan Rajvanshi ji.

Haan haan smjh rha hu mai. Chlo ab maa ne mandir jaane ko bola hai, as newly wed couple.

Yr, neend aa rhi hai merko main toh kal jaungi tum jao akele. Pratiksha lays on bed while holding a pillow near her face to block the light.

Ye ladki toh pagla degi bhagwan mujhko, mtlb kya toh drama mili hai.

Oye utho bhyi abhi toh muskil se uthi ho tum.

Or ye kya kuch din mai itna comfortable hogyi tum,merse toh nhi ho pata
He questioned himself but remember to wake up pratiksha

Hn toh kya friend hi toh ho tum, husband thodi, mtlb fake contract husband she said annoyingly

utho chalo wrna sab ghar wale bolenge dono ko. Abhimaan told her.

Arey kal navrate hai kal chalte hai na please, aunty se baat kar lo na please. She said to him

Kon aunty? Konsi aunty? Ye konsi aunty h jinse merko permission leni pade? He said to her mockingly to handle the environment

Arey aunty, mtlb tumhari mummy. She said to him doesn't know he was just pulling her leg.

Arey woh aunty nhi tumhari maa sa hai or meri maa. Habitual ho jao ye bolne ka.

Acha aesa hai kya but phir 1st navratri mai tumhara fast toh hoga hi na? Mai toh soch rha tha aate time bada sa icecream sundae lete aate time.

Oye, mai 5 min main ready hokar aati hu phir chlte hai mandir. She rushed towards bathroom like her train is going to miss.

After half an hour

Both were touching their elders feet to have a safe trip to the temple.

Veers mom: itna pyar couple hai sahi mai.

Abhimaan's mom: arey pagli nazar na lage teri.

Both sisters in laws starting laughing on eachother. Who were accompanied with their husbands.

But both of them were glared by vaibhav devi "abhimaan's grandma"

But her husband jairaj end up laughing too.

Both make their way towards the parking lot. Abhimaan was making their way towards his favourite car followed by Pratiksha who was holding the pooja thali.

Arey dheere chalo na, mere steps itna bade thodi hai.

Both reached at the temple and prayed after that they get some blessings from pandit ji too.

Pandit ji: sada suhagan raho, dudho nahao phuto falo

Making both of them wide their eyes. The blush creep on her cheeks which seeing abhimaan slightly smiling.

After 1 year

Pratiksha, how the heck you even think I'll do this to abhimaan.

Bss Karo ab bss
Itni gandi niyat nhi hai meri just because we were in relationship in past jo ki tumne merko dhoka diya ye shaadi karke or ab tumhare bolne par aapne bestfriend ke wife ke sath hi relation mai aau.

Tumko ye sab bolne pr sharam bhi nhi aati chii.

"Pratiksha" the sound of her husband came from behind
Shiver chilled down her spine

Author
Hope you all will like this update 😓😓😓😓sorry for posting this late but i haven't got any idea what to post on this chapter.

But finally my writer's mind works 😐 hope you all understands.