what the hell

on a cold night you can see a person with white long silver hair. He was wearing a tight black suit which had an eye on his chest. That person was the sinister prince of kinimalo.

Kinimalo is a country full of hybrids and beasts, the royal family is highly respected.

it consisted of:

Fulkin sinister the king

Linva sinister the queen

Shu sinister the heir

Runia sinister the second heir

Everybody was happy for the prince 's upcoming age ceremony but if only they knew............................

" Hmmmmmmm the stars are truly beautiful, don't you think brother?"

"Yes,  after all looking at the stars is very calming." replied shu

" huuuuuuuuuuu you really like looking at the stars i mean they are beautiful but what is so interesting about them"

"Hmmmmmmmm I truly wonder, but why are you up this late at night too."

" Well, I just wanted to remind you to go to sleep early. tomorrow is your upcoming ceremony..... in which you are going to turn 18."

"Yeah I will make sure to sleep early."

"you better." smiled runia as she left to her room

" I guess it is time to go to bed. "

shu walked back to his room and flopped himself on his bed

at that his eyes started to close

' ahhhhhhhhhh sleeping is truly comfortable ( why can you sleep comfortably while i cant. )

"y------ highness"

"highness"

"your highness"

"Please wake up, your highness."

shu grunts as he wakes up

"alright i will get ready"

As Shu stood up from his bed he went to his closet and wore a tight white suit and shiny white heels as he was about to walk out of his room. A book caught his attention , it was the book that he read last week ( it is the heroine's time to shine).

' that book was trash all what the heroine did was just get into trouble and cry.'

" ugh whatever i better go before my sister screams at me "

shu scrambled as he went out of the room only to be greeted by his sister vicious eyes

" What " shu sighed