ughm bitch i am sassy as fuck

Shu pov:

I kept on looking down at the food with a stoic face

"Well young master, will you not eat?" smirked the maid

' who would have thought that Leo would have been treated like this in his household hmmmmmmm well now  I cannot blame him for being a villain if they treat him like this.' thought shu

Leo looked upward and made eye contact with the maid who was looking at him as if he was a disgusting bug.

how dare she glare at him when she looked like she sneaked into the earth with that ugly face of hers. 

leo side eyed her then glared at her with hateful eyes.

The maid flinched.

"Bow down you stupid filthy maid." sneered leo

The maid flinched but did not back down.

" And why should i. " replied the maid

' so her parents have not taught her manners.' thought shu

" hm have you not heard you lowly maid i said bow down. "

The maid was shocked as she was about to reply

I cut her off

" Did your parents not teach you manners, you filthy maid, you should know whenever you speak to nobles you should bow or do I need to teach you that."

I said in a dangerous tone.

The maid was taken back and she had a disturbed look on her face.

" oh why don't you eat my lunch? I am quite full now as you can see. "

The maid was horrified.

As the maid was about to refuse I glared at her harder. The maid fell down from fear and started eating the food with a disgusted face.

Leo then raised his right leg and rested it on the maid head.

As he watched her eat the food like a pig with a disgusted reaction on her face.

"Well what are you doing? Leave and take the plates with you. "

The maid scurried with the plates and left as soon as possible.

i sighed and looked at the mirror as i touched the soft skin that i never had in my past life.

' Leo night the main villain who was an absolute soft boy who could not do anything until his pet snake got killed by his brother and then became a villain because of that reason.

ridiculous ain't it but from my point of view leo was a soft boy who was not able to do anything judging from the maid's reaction, his entire family hated him because of that soft behavior.

Leo never had any friends except the snake that is sleeping beside me. His brother killed the snake, the only friend Leo ever had. 

so leo went berserk and destroyed kingdoms and cities, he killed millions of people and families, and one of those families were the heroines.

 the heroine was in despair and decided to end the villain, since the male leads were madly in love with the heroine they decided to help her so with the power of love and light or whatever the author said.

 they defeated leo and left his dead body to rot, the heroine was then famous and married all the male leads and had 60 children with all of them ..

cringy right.