well damn

"damn these clothes are uncomfortable" a complaint could be heard from Leo who was wearing typical 19th century clothes, silver polished shoes, blue knee high socks and blue pants. He had a blue shirt with frills around the neck. Over that he was clad in a blue cloak, a pair of black gloves, a black hat,and a dark colored cane.

(this is what he was wearing but without the blindfold

(this is what he was wearing but without the blindfold.)

Leo twirled around while looking at himself in the mirror. He titled his head a bit " i have never worn something like this my entire life all i have worn were all just very tight clothes so this is new".

"Well I guess I should get going". When Leo said that the snake perked up and slithered from the ground to Leo's leg then towards his neck the snake entered Leo's neck to keep himself hidden and warm.

'What the hell........ does this snake understand what i am saying no no there is no way, keep yourself together' leo thought  while sweat dropping. leo began to walk out of his room towards the halls and while he was walking he saw many maids whispering.

Leo stopped walking then turned his head and gave a dark creepy glare which made the maids flinch. 

Who cares if those fucking people or the fucking entire world hates him, then they hate him, he is not going to lose his precious time trying to become someone nice and shit, he has to become strong to protect himself and also it is not like he is looking for approval from these fucking bitches who has no idea what space is or oxygen or even gravity. They are too dumb to kill me.

Leo stopped glaring at the maids then made his way outside the manor and saw the carriage that he told one of the guards to bring. Well the carriage is not bad at all, it is in the color of shimmering blue and purple, sort of like a galaxy and the white points that look like stars. Leo has always loved the galaxy and stars and he knows many star names that is why he asked for this particular carriage.

The horses were  white  which made them look cute and pure at the same time. 

but what caught his attention is the flag. the background had the galaxy color while the star that was drawn was the white color. Most people would think that maybe the white star means pure but no it means the cold heart, no matter who you are the night family will break you and ruin your entire career painfully.

Leo woke up from his trance then began walking towards the carriage until a butler opened the door for him, no matter how useless he was he was still the son of lespin night. Leo began climbing inside the carriage and sat on the comfy galaxy seats. He looked up at the ceiling and saw many white silvery spots. At that moment Leo had decided that he would buy a villa with the same exact color.

The carriage started moving and Leon kept looking at the ceiling with warm eyes. Only one thought went over leo/shu head 'I miss you my dear family'.

Leo bought one of his hands towards his forehead. He felt his heart ripping just by remembering his family faces and smiles. Leo sucked in a deep breath then started looking at the ceiling again. He must forget weakness, right now he has to become strong to protect himself and stay away from dramas.

It took an hour until the carriage made a stop in front of the wind forest. A guard opened the door for leo as he began walking out the carriage, leo looked at the guard then said   "do not come until 10pm understand"   

leo then left towards the wind forest alone without even hearing a reply from the guard i mean for god's sake he is 16 there is no need for babysitting anymore.

Footsteps were heard all around the place, branches being moved,swatted or removed away and then a person emerged from the bushes and that was leo.

"Damn that was tiring. Who would have thought that this forest is actually this big? just how did the heroine find the powers." exclaimed Leo while removing a leaf from his head.

Leo started moving straight then he turned right walked a bit then stopped, leon pulled a hand towards his chin then rubbed it hmmmmmm i am sure it is somewhere here just as leon said that the ground beneath him crumbled and leo fell down with a blank expression that says ' i am gonna die and i don't care'.