coming back?

Alexander pov:

It has been months since i last saw leo. i dont really know what happened to him since father never allowed me to read the letter that he left but one thing that i remember was father's scream of despair.

Flashback 10 months earlier :

I was kissing a maid as she moaned but out of nowhere I heard a crash and father's scream coming from Leo's room.

I dropped the maid and made my way hurriedly towards Leo's room.

When I banged the door open I saw my father on his knees on the ground hugging a letter towards his chest.

Out of curiosity I made my way to get the paper but father did something I never thought he would. He slapped my hand and walked out of the room limping with the letter still in his hands.

Of course I was smart enough to come to the conclusion that Leo was either kidnapped or ran away.

And I continued my life normally, the only missing thing was a person I always bullied and beat.

End of flashback

I sighed as I made my way towards the red roses to smell them, soon I got bored and just when I turned around I saw a figure that looked exactly like Leo from the corner of my eyes.

I slowly walked and I was right there was Leo walking through the garden while holding two bundles towards his chest.

Just when I was about to approach him and ask him where he was, I saw my father running outside the manor like a maniac. He ran straight towards Leo and hugged him tightly.

My jaw dropped at what I saw .

ain't no way father just hugged leo.

I couldn't comprehend the shock that an insect pretty much entered my mouth and I almost choked on it.

I looked at father and leo silently as they talked and then father began leading leo towards the house.

But still my mind just wouldn't stop thinking about the bundle in his arms.

Lespin night pov:

10 months ago:

I was walking back and forth in my office after my conversation with leo.

I felt something tugging at my heart that something bad was going to happen, my heart was telling me to go to Leo's room as soon as possible.

For once in my life I followed the feelings of my gut and ran towards Leo's room in a hurry.

As I banged the door open and what welcomed me was an empty room, the bed, closet everything was taken.

And right there in the middle of the ground was a paper.

I took it and opened it so I could read it.

I gassed as I read the letter.

Hello father yes it is me leo, if you are reading this letter that means i am in a far far away place right now.

I am sure you are wondering why I am in such a far place. Well, I have a very important business I have to attend to and I promise that I will come back before the academy starts within 6 days.

That is all I have to say.

From Leo.

I felt myself worrying, i have never felt such a thing, not after my wife went to visit that wretched family of hers.

I did the only thing that my mind told me I screamed.......