the nasty cave

I looked at the baby dragon that was stuck to my face blankly, I tried to pull her but she just wouldn't budge and what happened the next moment just freaking shocked me.

" hey mama are you okay, i thought you died"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The dragon is talking, but how...............

Oh shit do not tell me she is the dragon princess. Now that i think about it she does look like the heroine dragon that flew to leo to burn his castle and his army.

Still too bad that the dragon never had a childhood, she was tortured and experimented on by the holy priests.

I cried quite a bit when she sacrificed herself while protecting the useless heroine.

But this time I will give her the childhood that she should have.

i always wished to have a child. And I am not gonna let this chance slip away from me.

And did she just call me mama?

"Ughm i am not your mama i am your papa". 

Out of nowhere the dragon began crying and screaming that i am her mama.

"Alright i am gonna be your mama".

The screaming stopped and the dragon looked towards me with a cute smile that struck me.

I hugged her tightly. I am totally gonna spoil her rotten.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww how cute" ( artemis).

"Damn you will make a good parent" ( Hestia ).

"Ahhhhhhhhh I wish me and Artemis would have a child" ( ninlil ).

"Me too, me too ninlil" ( Artemis ).

I felt my anger issues holding into the last thread of their sanity.

"So you're telling me that this destroyed ugly cave is your girlfriend's temple" said Leo with sarcasm in his voice.

"Oh how dare you say that you fucking brat" yelled hestia inside his head.

"Well i am just telling the truth like why in lucifer name is there a fucking animal shit beside the temple of a god hmmmmmmm?".

"Well....................... at my time the temple was so majestic that everyone, even the king, would not be able to stop their eyes from laying on the temple."

"So now that I am in front of the cave, what do I do?" .

"Well enter it" said Hestia with a dumbfounded voice.

"You mean that nasty cave?".

"Well duh".

"Hmmmmmmmmm huuuuuuuuuuuuu alright baby dragon and ophion please stay here okay."

"Why should i mama? ".

"Well because there might be some dangerous animals in there".

"Well i am still going with you, after all i am a powerful dragon".

"But".

"Hissssssssssssssssssssssss"

Both leo and the baby dragon turned their head towards the snake that was hissing while nodding his head towards the baby dragon.

The baby dragon turned her head towards Leo and smirked smugly.

"Huuuuuuuuuu well i guess i have no choice."

And that is how Leo ended  walking inside a dark cave with a  snake wrapped around his neck and a baby dragon snuggling against his chest.

sorry for the short chapter everyone...... ughm anyways my midterm exams are after tomorrow so pray for me to pass.