academy

"Well well well look who is here the disgraceful brat who is a freaking shame to our family name" said alexander while smirking hotly as if he was some popular guy.

I tried ignoring him and walked past him but stopped when he touched my shoulders.

He looked at me creepily and then he said "soooo how was your first time"

I decided to play his game " it was good dear brother she was quite nice in bed better than any whore that had crawled towards your bed and that poor fucking ugly body of yours"

"What the hell did you say? '' Alexander looked at me with veins popping out from his eyes, it looked like he saw the devil himself and wanted to mureder me.

"I said what i said" i answered mockingly

"You–you i will kill you i will kill you leo"

I walked past him silently till I was near my room.

"I will kill you leo, kill my ass as if he can even lay a scratch on me now"

I walked towards my room and put my children on the bed and slept beside them after all today was a tiring day

I felt droplets of water dropping on me, I opened my eyes slowly only to see a huge ass dragon in front of me with their jaws open.

It was looking at me with pity and warmth and then it disappeared and I fell down into an endless abyss.

I opened my eyes again only to see aine and ophion sleeping in their baby forms which almost led me to getting a heart attack of how cute they are.

I stood up and changed my clothes into my school clothes.

It has been exactly 3 to 4 weeks since i arrived and today was the school day which mean i will meet the

Slut, and the princess.

From what I remember the school is divided into 3 parts, assassins, magicians, and snipers.

Every student can choose which they want but for me I chose magicians because I am too lazy to run and hide as an assassin and hold a large gun while shooting people.

I began wearing my clothes which was the worst part if I remember Leo was in the magician class and in the first year which was sadly the same class as the heroine.

For the first years they will wear the black clothes while the second and third years students will wear white.

This is for the magicians for humans, this school has different clothes for every gender and every race.

For human girls they will wear the same but instead of pants they wear skirts.