the family..

the pic above is literally me 

( my family is so strict but i ended up being weird and horny and depressed and has social anxiety and maldy maladaptive daydreaming, everyone in school literally hates my personality and well many of my friends left me but oh well i dont care at all. cause bl, yuri and trash of the count family especially cale sama  is my life")

btw my crush pretty much confessed to me and what did i do... i said    "l love you too but as a friend".

i pulled an adrien on him

like what was i  supposed to do? 

... say " i love you too " nah i would rather die, anyway he started cursing me and then pretty much ignored me.

do i regret what i did (nope not at all). cause my crush pretty much dates any girl and well he likes sex and stuff and since i am asexual i had no hope to  be with him to begin with. 

btw my crush lasted 9 years and we were friends from kindergarten until grade 9 but then  our friendship broke. 

btw i am grade 9 and i am 14 my birthday was on 16/12/2022. 

sorry for the late chapter everyone but i had my final semester one exam and i just finished them  3 days ago, and i had to go to a trip with my family and it was not good at all.

now let us start 

.

.

.

.

.

.

You can see a big cottage in the middle of a beach. The cottage was purple in colour and had vines surrounding it.

There on a king sized bed was a person sleeping. He had long black and white hair, and he was wearing a white pyjamas.

Two children were seen running in the hallways and entered the room and jumped on the man's bed.

" mama come one wake up" said a cute little girl with long blonde hair and orange eyes while bouncing on the bed

"Dad please wake up, I am gonna starve till death" cried a young boy with blue skin, elven ears, black horns and white hair.

"Ugh alright i am awake so chill i am gonna make breakfast" answered the young man with a sleepy voice.

The man smiled at them then went to the bathroom to change.

Shu pov:

I looked at myself in the mirror happy that my beautiful face did not change at all but my older body was more handsome.

Ahhhhh I can't believe that I got reincarnated 4 months ago. It feels like it has been 3 years since I got reincarnated and 2 months since I got six new powers and 1 ally. But oh well i have to feed the children and go back to the manor but i truly wonder how they have been doing without me.

I went to the kitchen and cooked some eggs and beans on toast for my children........

I yawned as I put the food on the table. I was about to call my children but a book caught my eye.

I looked at the book blankly while I could hear my powers laughing like monsters at me.

The book that i was looking for was here all this time, i took the book roughly and opened the first page and began reading.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So the summary of that book was.

That this world had wars between creatures and humans and the creatures also hated each other.

After that a demon lord awakened and ruled the world until two angels came, one with holy light powers and the other one is...laocoon who is also one of my powers.

And so those two angels killed the demon lord and a truce was made between the creatures and the humans.

The two angels married a woman and the woman gave birth to their children.

'Lies!!!! This is an absolute lie...... who the hell made that lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Screamed a power

This is laocoon. I found him while I was hunting for fish. I found a stone that looked like a pair of blind eyes with red tears coming out. I ended up getting too curious and touched and that is how I got him.

'Yes. how could they tell such a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

And this is Aristaeus, Laocoon lover, he is the insect god. How I found him was quite easy. I just had to go where Laocoon would tell me to go and while I was on my way I got bitten by a bee.

I guess I was just lucky that is all. I smiled at myself but got serious, why would the light church even write a lie.

.........is it because they are homophobes.......well i totally hate and can't stand homophobes but too bad i have to stay at the church, after all it is better to stay there than stay at the manor where all the problems are gonna start.

I sighed as I rubbed my head with my hands, the moment I went back to the manor I should act more evil so this world could go according to the novel.

I couldn't risk taking the light power so I left it so the heroine could get it.

I looked at the table only to see my children shoving food down their throat. I stood up and wiped Aine and Ophion mouths which were smudged with the tomatoes that they ate.

"Huhhhhh could you children eat more slowly you will end up choking" i scolded them but then i heard Aine gasping with tears in her eyes.

"Noooooo if i choke i will die and i don't want to leave my mama" she hugged me. I heard sniffing. I looked down only to see ophion crying while hugging my legs.

I sighed and rubbed both of their backs soothingly and said " I would never leave you my dear children, I will always be with you" I said while smiling.

Both of them looked at me then asked me " really you will always be with us?"

".......yeah i will always be with you no matter what happens", they both looked at eachother then smiled and continued shoving the food down their throats.

After 3 weeks Leon's school will start. That means I left the manor for 10 months which is a good thing but I looked at my children and started thinking how could I convince Leo's father and his brother that those are my children and that they have the night blood flowing inside their body.

Out of nowhere an idea made its way to my mind, I grinned mischievously then looked at my children with a grin.

They turned towards me with questioning looks.

I opened my mouth and asked " my dear children can i ask you for a favour".

They both looked confused but smiled and nodded.

I rubbed both of my hands together and said " alright so what I want you to do is.

.

.

.

.

.