3. The awkward feelings left them...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Abhi's pov:

The sun rays falls on my face and i slowly opened my eyes to find me at my friend's flat...

I am Abhishek Prem Mehra complete ME and doing PhD... I am from a rich family... Our family is running a construction company which is running successfull... My father started this now my Bhai is establishing it... My father want me to join in our company but I am not interested in that moreover I loves to teach so I decided my profession even started to work as a professor in well famous engineering college...

My father is Neil Prem Mehra who is acting as a chairman and my mother is Ragini Prem Mehra who is a home maker and i have one elder brother and sister...

My brother is Ranveer Singh and he got married to his love of life Ishana also have one daughter and one son... He is the current CEO of our company...

My elder sister is Ridhima Malhotra married to Rahul Malhotra having two cute girls...

I am the youngest one have been pampered a lot and everyone's pet i am... I am not so expressive will take time too mingle with others but if i got comfortable with them then they'll be lifelong friend will never ever leave them...

Even when i was in my second year master degree my family starts to hunt a bride for me because i have some problem in my horoscope that if i didn't got married before twenty five then I can't marry untill 35 so they literally blackmailed me that if i didn't get a girl within six months then they will snatch that freedom from me... I dated few which didn't worked out and no girl impressed me so I left that job to my parents... They liked a girl who is fashion designer and her family also somewhat rich not like us still they have some fame so they bring that girl's proposal to me i just said okey having a believe that they know what is best for me... But I didn't thought to stay in contact with her because i am not so comfortable so thought to know about her after marriage... I just know her name and i saw her photo that's and i don't know anything about her than this...

On the day of my joining in college i saw an interesting girl... She is so cute while doing that drama i really liked it... I know she is hitting me but i acted like i don't know anything... When she came to know that i am her processor not her junior her face is worth to watch it... I couldn't stop myself from chuckling at her...

Then at her class when i was busy teaching the lesson she is physically present while mentally somewhere else... I don't like other not giving me the needed attention while teaching so I went before her seeing that the whole class turned into pin drope silent while watching my action... But to my shock she not even realise my presence beside her seeing that the girl beside her pocked her which irritated her and her friend eyed her to look at my side... When she did that she was shocked while I am glaring at her angrily then i asked her to say what topic I am teaching...

She didn't answered me then i couldn't control myself and starts to scold her... Then one by one i asked the same question... To my utter shock no one literally no one answered... Which made me angrier so I gave them punishment leaves from there after warning her...

Next day to my surprise she is already there... At her class when i told their secret which they thought I will not noticed everyone is nervous... With a smile i let it go with a final warning... And when I ask anyone to teach the lesson she raised her... I was surprised and asks her to start... She is really good in teaching seeing her so relax not having any stage fear make me understand she is pro in it...

After appreciating her i started the class... Then days starts to roll with me being strict because i know if we may little bit lenient then they may sit on our head also i want the perfection in everything... Day by day i start to get know about her talents... She is really good at studies and carefree nature also a naughtiest one... Many staffs has complaint on her but the sincerity on her work made them leave her without punishment...