8. The restless feeling...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Abhi's Pov:

Abhi's Pov:

I am trying my maa for last half an hour but still the line is engaged.. To whom she is speaking this long... Even if she was talking to someone seeing my call waiting she will attend it after disconnecting then what happened today...

Making me come out of my trance there comes Yashwant who was my current companion till now not reached the stage of best friend but I have this thought soon he will become one because we have many things common... Same like me even he is not so outspoken will take time to mingle that's what attracted me...

Are you busy abhi... I thought to take you for lunch... He asks me...

No just trying maa only... We always have our lunch here only na then why suddenly going out... I asked him..

Today my maa was not well so I asked her to take rest and i will have lunch and breakfast from canteen... He answered me...

If that was a case then let's share i have enough for both of us... I told him...

You can say directly that you're not going to come out with me... He stated making me chuckle...

That's not true yashwant... Okey come lets go... Saying this i followed him...

Like i expected seeing us many eyes left the food or the person beside them instead it's locked on us... I know i am handsome and i have this fan following and getting everyones attention at wherever i am that too from my school days itself... Here i noticed not only me even yashwant also getting this attention... Even though he can't beat me still he is good looking also he have one thing which i don't have that was politeness whereas i am an angry person will not smile so easily...

After ordering his food we both settled on the corner seat... We start to have our lunch by sharing eachother that's when i noticed her who already looking at me... That makes me feel some unknown happiness but seeing me looking at her she gasped and looks down which makes my lips to curved into a smile... God she looks so cute... Abhi you're in college so behave... I scolded myself but my mind's answer shocked me...

So what she is your wife... My mind's thought...

God now a days she is really a big distraction in my life... I remembered how we both comes on a talking term not so friendly but still our nokjok and her fight with me made us comfortable with eachother... I am start to possessive of her which really shocking for me... That day when principal gave me the responsibility of arranging the inter college competition i came to know my wife is vice president here... I know she is much talented like all rounder and i am really proud of her... But when i saw her with another boy who is mech final year student i got angry... Don't it's because she is my wife and i don't like her to get close to opposite gender who is not me or something else... Seeing me throwing daggers at her made her realise i don't like her be close with him so she somewhat stopped to get more close to him which was best for both of us...