12. Blossoming of New feelings...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya's Pov:

Pragya's Pov:

Where he went train is going to move... I muttered to myself by looking at the direction where he went...

When the train starts to move not thinking about anything i climbed  down and runs to search him...

While i am tensionly searching him someone shouts my name from back... I turns back to find him on train calling me...

What the hell... How the hell he went there...

You idiot come fast... He yelled...

I runs to catch the train... He streched his hand for me to climb... Were he thought himself as Sharukh Khan from Chennai Express... Only in movie this will happen... When I tried to hold his hand my leg slipped and i fell down...

He by shouting my name jumped from the train and runs to me... He helped me to get up and asks are you alright... Were you got any hurt...

No... No... I am fine... I told him...

He nods and turns to find the train already left the station...

He turning to me angrily asks i asked you to wait there only na then why the hell you climbed down from train...

Vo... Train starts to move but you didn't come that's why i came here to take you... I muttered...

How... By taking me in your arms... He yelled...

Stop shouting... You're new to this so i was concerned... I yelled back...

How many times will I say i am new to train but not new to this world also i am not a kid who will get lost in crowd... Because of your foolishness we missed the train... He shouts...

Why you only blaming me like you didn't do a mistake... Were you heard me saying we can buy something in next station... It was all because of you only... Still i comes to help you but you're scolding me... What you expect me to travel alone leaving you in an unknown place if so then i am sorry I am not like that... Now too i am not sad for missing the train because we're together not separated... I completed finding him surprisingly looking at me...

With a smile he asks if that so then why don't you stepped down with our luggage now how we will get those...

I shuttered vo... Vo... That's okey we can catch the train by next station... Come let's go... Saying this i hold his hand but he stops me saying how...

Let's look for a cab... Stop wasting a time... I told him... He agreed...

When we about to leave i stops him asking you went to buy something hey na... Where was it... I glanced at his empty hands...