9. Kiddo Vs Scarry Cat...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes....

Pragya's Pov:

I felt like i was like on something so soft literally like feather i snuggled more into the blanket but suddenly I frowned remembering what happened today...

I opened my eyes to find i am in his house instead of my hostel... Why he took me here... I want to ask him but he is not inside... I got up from the bed while looking around...

How are you feeling now beta...

Hearing this i turned back to find his mother with a tray in her hand... I smiled at her saying i am fine aunty...

She made me sit on the bed kept the food tray between us...

When she about to feed me i stops her saying no aunty i am not hungry...

You didn't eat anything from morning so you must have this beta then only you can have medicine na... She told me by passing the food...

It's okey aunty i will have by myself.. i told her stopping her from feed me...

Why can't I feed my beti... Open your mouth... Aaa... Her words touched my heart and i opened my mouth to took a morsel...

I don't remember when my maa feeds me like her... May be it's because my whole school days and now even college days also going in hostel only...

After finishing food she passed me tablet i took that without any fuse... After having the tablets with water i passed her empty glass...

Who looks at me surprisingly even i voiced out... Why are you looking at me like that aunty...

I thought you will make me work hard to make you take this tablet but you took that just like that... She told me...

I smiled at her for that it's because if we had any severe health issues in our hostel then they will send us to our home which i don't want so I will take care of myself... So for me these medicines are not bitter than my papa...

You know beta still i have to run behind abhi to make him have medicine and he is scared of injection will make the hospital into two... She told making me gasped...

Really aunty is this true... I asked her shockingly who chuckled in return while saying yes beta...

He is scaring the whole college with his stern look when he is scared of injection... What a surprise... I chuckled silently...

After sometime she left asking me to take rest that's when i remember i have to change my pad but i don't have one... Before i would ask her she left the room... I just don't know what to do... Suddenly my eyes falls on the side table where an extra cover is there alone with my medicine...