10. Fight between Professor and Student...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya's Pov:

I couldn't sleep i turned here and there... I always have this fear for exams from my childhood days itself even though i am good at studies and always comes first in everything still the fear of what if i couldn't pass then papa will stop my studies... I couldn't overcome this fear... Aarohi will help me and make me calm when i was in fear now i was in his house... The last two days i studied well no one disturbed me his maa send me coffee or something for every two hours to keep me fresh and study well... He went to college that was a big relief for me...

When my friends called me that why i didn't come i for the first time lied to them that my aunty is not well so I am here to take care of her... It was me who told them to don't make stories about his family but this time I myself break that by praying to God that don't let him know about this... They told me that they're coming to meet me and asks for address but again i lied them that uncle will not like guests... They understood it and asked me to study also if i want any help then without any second thought call them...

I thanked God for giving this wonderful friends also felt sorry for lying to them like this... I waits for alarm to rang but it has two more hours for 4'o clock... I waited for few minutes but the fear didn't allow me to sleep anyway....

After few minutes taking my books and all i went to study... Few minutes after he with a sleepy eyes comes to me and by yawning asked me what're you doing at this time...

Not turning to him just replied i am revising the topics...

Do you know what is the time now... He asked me disbelievingly...

To ask this you came here don't you have at your room or your mobile... I asked him annoyingly...

Who in reply scoffed asking don't act smart when you don't...

I fumes hearing that and want to retract but don't want to waste our time i told him angrily, i know it's past two now that you got your answer so you can leave and i want to study today is my exam.....

Whatever or however you study everything will go in waste if you didn't have a proper sleep even there are a chances for you to sleep in exam hall... So go and sleep for sometime then wake up at early morning... He told me... Even though his words are right the fear is not allowing me to do that...

Sensing my tension he told me i know you studied well and you will do your best so don't be scared...

What if question comes tough or i forgot it after seeing the question paper... I voiced out my fear making him look at me surprise...

That's not in our hand but you know what it's not something to fear especially you when you learned by understanding instead of memorization.... You can answer every question even if that was out of syllabus too because you have critical thinking and you understood the concepts really well... Stop thinking about results even before you would write exams this may be lack of your best performance... Be spirit and bold to face anything... Do your best that's what you've to remember this always it will automatically give you the results you deserved... His words made me speechless knowing how very well he understood me...