6. Pragya thought to give a chance to their marriage...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya's pov:

After taking a shower wearing a new salwar kameez she went downstairs to find her family is speaking to his family...

As expected papa didn't passed any smile to me instead some glare pointing some mistakes in me to my maa who looks at me in a disappointed way... I know this was coming i just shrugged it off but to make me feel content his mother smiled and comes to me....

You looks so beautiful beta... She told me by caressing my cheeks while I genuinely smiled at her...

But making that smile to faded from my face my maa commented pragya take blessings from your in laws...

Still not wanting to create a scene i bend down to take his Maa's blessings who stops me in middle saying what are you doing beta... We don't believe this all moreover our blessings will be always with you... She pulls me into a hug by giving me a solace this was what I want from my own mother my eyes filled with tears... By controlling myself i smiled at her lovingly after breaking the hug who kissed me in my forehead...

I will never ever regret for this marriage because through this marriage i got an wonderful person who is showing me love which i earned for long... Then she takes me to sit beside her son...

My father started as we are sorry Neilji.. This marriage happened suddenly that's why we couldn't arrange anything... Now we're here to do what we've to do for our daughter's marriage as a parents also invite them for pag phera...

He forwards a bag... My father in law looks at that confusingly asks what this all Rajveerji...

"Ten lakhs cash and some jewellery for my daughter as dahej from our side" my dad completed...

This is not so new even though there was a law against dowry still from bride's side they'll give this as present to keep their prestige so I just kept quiet...

My sasurji smiles at my dad says we're sorry Rajveerji we don't encourage dowry so please take this back...

Hearing this i looked at him surprisingly i just start to respect him still there are many in laws who torturing their daughter in law for not coming with the dowry they asked but he denied taking that...

"This shows your big heart but as a parent we've some responsibilities... It will not be nice to send daughter without any jewels and all... We ourself giving this... Please take this as our blessings for them atleast"...

Hearing my Papa's words uncle goes silent for a moment then says if that so then give this to your daughter and son-in-law...

Papa turns to him who got up and says we really want your blessings uncle just blessings not this... Like my father said we really not found of this dowry... Your daughter is a big gift to us... "That really surprised me" Till now you had done your duty as her father by brought her up well and giving her whatever she wants moreover you gave her education, character which will value more than gold and diamond... Now let me do my duty as her husband i will support her and make her achieve what she desired also i am earning enough to buy this all for my wife... Please uncle take this back...

I really admired him whatever i had against him everything vanished in a thin air...

My dad smiles saying my daughter did something good in her previous birth to get an in laws like this...

But stopping him aunty says that's not true it's we who have that luck to get a daughter in law like her...

My eyes moist hearing that...