11. Clarification of their marriage...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Abhi's Pov:

Abhi's Pov:

I drive the car in full speed i know it's dangerous also the one beside me is shivering in fear but the anger i have against her is not stopping me...

Can you please slow down... She uttered... But i didn't slowed down instead raised the speed.....

Please i don't want to die this soon... She told me...

Why you want when you've many important persons in your life... I mocked her...

What are you saying i am not getting you... She frowned while asking this...

I don't think i can control myself anymore... I always have a temper issue if i was in anger then i will try my best to be in control but once it gone overboard then everything finished....

By gritting my teeth i parked the car at side and went to her side in a rage opened the door and pull her out making her to shock with my sudden move i didn't cared instead closed the door then pushing her on the car door making her to gulp in fear i caged her inbetween my two arms and looks at her in a blood shoot...

You don't have to act infront of me... I told her angrily...

She by shuttering out of fear says i really don't know what you're speaking about...

You really don't know what I am speaking it's okey let me ask you directly what the hell was that at college with that idiot... I asked her fuming like a volcano...

She frowned first then says you still stuck on that don't i told you that was just a play...

I punched my hand on car near her making her to close her eyes out of fear...

Everything is a play for you don't they... I asked her in a rage who still in shivering didn't said anything... First that so called senior now this idiot... I know you married me under compulsion or blackmail of your parents but i thought you'll be loyal to this marriage and will respect it but you made me see the true face of you...

Hearing me her eyes turned to be in red out of anger... She harshly pushed me while shouting how dare you to doubt on my character... What do you know about me... You know still now I have some respect for you but you spoiled everything in a minute with your bloody mouth...

She fumes like a volcano just like how i was a minute ago...

I am always like this will gel with everyone easily i don't think whether it is a boy or girl everyone is same to me... Like everyone you too think that if a girl speaks with a boy or friendly with him then she is characterless... She asked me angrily...

When did I told like that.... I didn't thought you as one too... First hear what I am saying then you can say whatever you want... I told her with a frown...