part 2

Y/n's pov~~
After bowing to them i was going to my room but someone held my wrist. I looked at that person and it was jimin.

Me: what happened oppa ?

I asked him but his eyes were showing full hatred for me. He tightened the grip around my wrist and started to take me somewhere. My siblings follow him. He was taking me to the basement. He opened the door and throw me inside harshly making my hand bleed because of the glass piece there. Then my siblings came and smirked seeing me.

Me: why did you bought me here oppa ?

Jimin: you slut shut your mouth and i am not your oppa.

Jin: neither we are you oppas

Jisoo: and we your unnies.

Me: but what happ-

I was cut off by a slap. I looked at the person and it was Suga oppa who slapped me.

Suga : SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! YOU HOE.
I flinched.

Jennie: leave her Suga. Don't dirty your hand on her. Let's go guys.

Then they left me there. I was not able to get up because my ankle twisted when he threw me. I somehow managed to get up and went upto the door and tried to open the door but it was locked. I sighed and went to sit down somewhere.

It's been two hours since i am here and i am hungry as well. Without my knowing my eyes started to feel heavy and i slept there.

Timeskip to morning
I was waken up with contact with the cold water. I saw my siblings standing there and the one who splashed water on me was Jungkook oppa.

Jisoo unnie: get up you stupid person.

I somehow managed to get up and was trying to get out but someone stopped me it was Lisa unnie

Lisa unnie: where are you going ?

Me: to get ready for school.

Then they started to laugh

Jimin oppa: did you forget that the school is closed for one month.

I nodded and was again trying to get out of the room but this time jimin oppa took my hand and made me sit on a chair and tied me.

Me: why are you tying me ?

Jin oppa: you know when we torture someone , they have to be tied up.
What the hell they are saying ?

Hobi oppa: should we start our fun ?

Then everyone nodded and jin oppa came to me first

Jin oppa: we trusted you a lot y/n. Why you did this to us?

The he slapped me five times. Then he went and hobi oppa came to me with a knife.

Me: oppa what i did ?

Then he stabbed me with that knife on my thighs.

Hobi oppa: what you did ? Jimin just tell this slut what she did ? And you deserve to die.

Then jimin oppa came to me and started to beat me with the belt. My body is aching a lot.

Then someone untied my rope and it was rose unnie. I was about to say something but she harshly took me out by my hairs. And the others following me. Then they threw me on the floor of the living room. I looked up to see mom, dad and my grandparents.

Me: mom-
I was cut off by a slap and the one who slapped me was mom herself.

Mom: i never knew i raised a slut in my house.

Me: mom what are you talking ab-
I was cut off by a doorbell. Jin oppa went to see who it is. He came back with..................

Eunwoo ? What is he doing here ?

Me: eunwoo please help me.

Eunwoo: in what ?

Me: they are beating me. Without any reason.
Eunwoo was shocked.

Eunwoo: you were beating her ?
Next what he said made me betrayed.

Eunwoo: without me ? I also have to pay her back what she did to me. Hyung you promised me that you will not do anything to her without me.

Jin oppa: you can do now. We still want to torcher her.

Me: eunwoo what i did to you ? And what i did to them ?

Then dad came to me and slapped me hard. I guess that's going to leave a mark.

Dad: you have to shut your mouth. I will tell you what you did. You were giving our office information to our enemies. We got three bag full of money in you room. Where did you get this much money from ?
Jisoo unnie: dad why are you asking her ? Of course she got the money from fucking people in the club and sharing all our informations.

What the hell!! Don't they trust me ? tears started to fall from my eyes.

Grandma: dong wook and Bo ah are you sure she is your daughter. See your rest of the four daughters they are so good and well mannered and she ?

She said pointing to me now more tears coming out of my eyes.

Grandma: such a slut, whore and attention seeker.

Mom: i am also thinking that only mom. Our rest of the children are so good and well mannered and she ? I am definitely sure she is not our child.

We should have killed her when she was given to us.
Now i had enough.

Me: WHY ? WHAT I DID ? IT MUST BE MISUNDERSTANDING. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS CHECK IT OUT WHO IS THE REAL CUL-

I was again cut off by a slap. Yah Don't they have anything to do rather than slapping me all the time.

Namjoon oppa: you are not allowed to talk.

Then he pick me up and again took me into the basement again and tied me to a chair.
Now everyone was here in the room.  First came dad

Me: dad please believe me. I didn't do anything.

I said crying , pleading him to listen to me but

Dad: really should i believe you ? Sorry but no.

Then he slapped me and they started punching me , slapping me and made cuts on my body. I was not in my senses when eunwoo came to me

Me: eunwoo please be-believe me.

Eunwoo: i knew you were cheating on me. Sana told me everything how you were cheating on me with hyunjin.

What the hell ! Then he throwed some photos on me. I could see the photos of me and hyunjin hugging eachother on the rooftop. It is all a misunderstanding. Then they left me tied there. I cried so much. They don't believe me ? Their own daughter / sister ? 

Hey everyone how is it ?

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️.